Chapter 1

It was during the awards show called SBS Gayo Daejun.

"The winner for the best female solo goes to..."

Jungkook clasped his hands tightly while biting his inner cheek.

"Park Chaeyoung!"

Jungkook immediately stood up while clapping hard. He smiled widely when he saw Chaeyoung was walking gracefully with that beautiful pink dress and her hair was brown in colour, a bit curly.

Chaeyoung was receiving the trophy and a bouquet of flowers before starting to give her speech.

Jungkook looked to the table beside BTS's table which was EXO's table and he saw Baekhyung was waving towards Chaeyoung while nudging Chanyeol.

"What the hell? Is he crazy?" Jungkook thought to herself before he looked towards Chaeyoung back.

"Eoo, I would like to thank everyone especially YG-nim, Teddy Oppa, my fellow members and Blinks!" Chaeyoung smiled as she made an eye contact with Jungkook who was seating at the front on the stage along with his members.

Jungkook smiled widely when he made an eye contact with Chaeyoung.

"Please keep supporting me. Thank you." Chaeyoung bowed and waved before going back towards the back stage.

Later, it was time to announce the Daesang Award.

"The Daesang award goes to...."

Chaeyoung bit her inner cheek with her knuckle turned into a fist.

"BTS!"

Chaeyoung clapped while smiling widely as everyone stood up.

BTS walked towards the stage to receive their trophy and flowers. After Namjoon gave his speech, the awards show ended with every artists greeting each other as they walked out of the hall.

---------------

At the back stage, Chaeyoung changed her dress into a normal clothes before going back home when she heard a knock on her door. Chaeyoung was alone in her waiting room as her members, manager and other staffs went to the after awards party. Not a really party but just a small party with lots of food. Chaeyoung was late because she wanted to change her clothes first before going to the party to have a small bite of food.

"The door is not lock, unnie." Chaeyoung said loudly as she was folding her dress back into the bag.

The door opened after that Chaeyoung heard the door being locked. She lifted her head and had a confused expression on her face.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"Congratulations, Park Chaeyoung!" Jungkook said after giving her a small peck on her cheek. "Aigoo, my girlfriend is so talented, she's a singer, actress and now she even got herself an awards of best female solo." Jungkook shook his head with a teasing smile.

Chaeyoung grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Congratulations on winning the Daesang award!" Chaeyoung said and gave a small pecks on both of his cheeks.

"Oh, my members said congratulations too." Jungkook said while staring at her face with an adoration.

"Thanks all the oppas for me later, okay?" Chaeyoung said and smiled.

"Why are you here alone? You didn't go to the party? There's a lot of food, you know?" Jungkook asked as he raised one of his eyebrow.

"I know, I can't never miss a party when there is a lot of food." Chaeyoung chuckled and continued. "I need to change my clothes first, it's hard to walk with that long dress."

"Ahhh, you look gorgeous in that dress!" Jungkook pinched her chubby cheek lightly.

"Wait, how do you I'm here?" Chaeyoung tilted her head slightly.

"I went there and couldn't find you there. Jennie told me you are here." Jungkook pursed his lips.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Let's go then."

"Kaja." Jungkook took her hand in his and they walked towards the small party but they parted ways when they almost reached there.

----------------------

That's all for the beginning. Hehehe !

I decided to make a new story since It Is Called As Fate is coming to the end ! Anndd, it's Rosekook!! <3