Chapter 4

BTS just finished with their shooting for the monthly magazine and they were sitting around to take a break. Namjoon and Jin sat on a couch while scrolling on their phone. The others were laying on the carpet in the room where they were in.

"Guys.." Jin suddenly aid as he showed the others his phone.

"BLACKPINK ROSE HAD AN ACCIDENT WHILE FILMING FOR HER NEW DRAMA, SPY."

All BTS members gaped in horror and they turned to look at Jungkook.

"No, no, no." Jungkook shook his head and he abruptly stood up and took his jacket.

Namjoon grabbed his arm stopping him from leaving.

"I need to go now, hyung." Jungkook said with a worried look on his face.

"But, there will be media and y-"

"Fvck all the media! It's Chaeyoung who matter the most now!" Jungkook yelled as he yanked his arm away.

"Jungkook-ah.." Jimin said.

Tears already fell down on Jungkook's face. "Please, I need to see her." Jungkook said softly.

"Go." Jin paused making everyone turned to look at him. "I said go!"

Jungkook wiped his tears with his hand and nodded before he ran to leave the place.

Jin sighed. "No one can stop him when it comes to Chaeyoung."

"He must be damn worried now." Hoseok said.

"I hope he can reach the hospital safely." Yoongi said.

Namjoon nodded. "Let's go and visit her when we are done with the photoshoot."

"I just hope Chaeyoung will be just fine." Jimin said and the others nodded.

"Jisoo just texted me. Chaeyoung is still in the operation room. The blackpink girls are going to the hospital after they finished with their activities." Jin said.

"Let's just pray for the best." Taehyung said.

---------------------

Chaeyoung was brought to the Seoul Hospital as soon as the ambulance came. All the crews were worried for her. Chaeyoung was shooting a scene of an action where she had to jumped from a high place but unfortunately the safety rope for her broke and made her lost her balance and she was smacked against the hard building before she fell down and she became unconscious.

Her manager was waiting outside the operation room while clasping her hands tightly. There were not many people outside the operation room as it was an order from the authorities to guard the hospital.

"Jungkook?" Her manager stood up when she saw Jungkook ran to her while panting heavily.

Her manager texted Jungkook to tell him the location of the operation room.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked.

"We still have to wait." Her manager said.

Jungkook took a seat and sighed heavily while waiting for the operation to finish.

They waited for almost 3 hours when the operation room's door opened and a doctor came out with a few nurses behind him. Jungkook and her manager approached the doctor.

"How is her condition?" Her manager asked the doctor.

The doctor was shocked to see Jungkook, a member of BTS there but he turned to look at Rose's manager.