Face of the Forest

Sam and Katie just got done graduating from OU college. As a trip to themselves they planned to go out of town to go camping in a place that was new for the both of them. They both enjoyed the suspense of the nature that was going to surround them, the trees giving off the sweet smell of pine and bark. As they packed up there things to get ready to leave, they hugged and kissed their parents goodbye and set off on a new journey straight to the carson forest. On the drive up, Katie started to get an uneasy feeling settling down in her gut, but ignored it just thinking it her nerves due to having such a stressful week. When they get there , they notice an odd smell coming from the east side of the forest. And decide to take a hike to see just what the cause of it was. They end up tracking it to a cave just outside their camping ground. So they went it to see if they could find anything that would be the cause of that odd smell. But as they get halfway to the back of the cave ,the ground caves into this underground hallway. The hallway is filled with candles that are lit and pictures of missing people throught out many years. So they follow the hallway in hope to find an exit. Yet instead they come to find a room with alot of clothes that look to be covered in blood ,and two hospital beds with restraints for the wrist and feet. They see a tsble full of medical tools and a hand saw. They look to another wall and there was a freshly light fire place with what looks like bones that are chard in it. They then hear footsteps coming down the same hallway. So they both try to find a place to hide from whoever was coming to this horrid room. But they couldn't find a place anywhere that would even cover them the slightest. And as the man entered the room he had a metal baseball bat in hand ,and was wearing a black mask that covered his whole face. when he saw the two girls they froze with fear. Before they knew it they both were waking up on the beds restrained. Katie then starts to see if she can pull her hands out of the restraints even just a little bit. They wouldn't budge not even the slightest. She hears the man coming back to the room and as he enters he doesn't even look at them. He simply go to the table and fires up the hand saw and walks over to sam. He looks from katie to sam then starts to lower the saw to sams left leg. Katie screams for him to stop , but he just ignores her existence at the time. Sam screams as the blade touches her skin and digs deeper. Katie as being splattered by her blood as she couldn't do anything to stop him. She notices that do to all of the blood thatis now covering her ,the restraints were starting to slip off. So she pulls she hand and wiggles it free and starts to get her feet as he is stilk turned to her bestfriend that is now now even breathing. She slowly moves off the bed and onto the floor ,being so quite as a mouse to not cause him to look over his shoulder. She then looks around the room to see if there is any type of weapon for her to grab. She then sees a fire poker that is red hot from being left in the fire for so long. Katie then runs to the fire llace a grabs it right before she feels a stong heavy hand grad her shoulder and drag her back. She wiggles out of his grasp for just enough time to pierce his eye with the red end of the poker. He stands there with it still in his eye as you can hear the flesh sizzling. She sees the hallway and runs for it seiing a set of stairs just behind all the rubble. Katie climbs through it and opens the hanger at the top and crawls kn to the earth. She catches her breath and starts running torwards the road the they took to the forest. She could barley see do to the lack of sun light now. Seeing that they have been ib there for just about half of the day she hurries to the road before the sun is fulky set. The road is just in front of her as a car passes. She then stands right ib the middle of the road as a police car cruses up the road. He stops and sees all the blood covering her clothes and jumps out to put her in the car. As they continue to drive she tells him what gad happened and that her friend was back there in pieces.