Thinking, yet again...

I'm so indecisive!

I want to be an usagi again.

Why do you do this to me, brain?!

Okay, now I was thinking that I should use the three S's to become an usagi.

I was reading the information about kenomimis again, and it said that becoming a kenomimi talked time.

Like, a year or two!

Alrighty then.

It's gonna take some time.

I need to get myself determined! I will be able to do this, no matter how long it takes!

I will become an usagi!!!

Okay, that pep talk's over.

Now, onto how exactly how this process will work.

I know that I need to use the three S's: spells, subliminals, and shifting.

Spells are easy. They are beginning component of the process, beginning the body's physical changes, as well as constant reinforcement. You do research, write a spell, perform the spell, and wait for results.

Subliminals are pretty easy. The are to assist in mental changes, as well as changes in eating habits, animalistic traits, and other such things. You write the affirmations, get the sound editor ready, make the subliminal, and listen to it daily.

The shifting is the hard part. It is the most important part of the process. It makes the body change into what you want to be, as well as implement the mindset you are trying to achieve. I know that it requires research and meditation, but I don't know what else.

Does anyone know anything about shifting? I could use the help.

I'll probably be putting sketches in the next chapter.

Glitter Peace!

-Nutmeg ♡