Chapter 2

So so sorry people i haven't update because I forgot about this story but here I am again, I'm not going to update regularly but I'll try my best to finish this book and sorry again✌.

Camila's POV
History class just past by so quickly, I'm currently sitting in this large tree outside our school reading a book and listening to music this is like my routine if I have a free time, just reading my book, and thought of that who could be that "mystery admirer" is i can't believe that someone notice me like I'm just ordinary person theirs nothing special about me. 

Why me?, There are many people out there and- , I snapped as I hear the bell ring, I stand up and grab my things and I make my way inside but I have a quick stop at my locker and get my things that I need in my Music Class, and by the way I love Music as much as I love myself, its like its giving me life and making me smile, like music makes you feel, all it takes is a ONE song and it brings back a lot of memories and one good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain that's what i love about Music.

As I was about to open my locker I see a folded paper inside my locker, and I look around and then open the folded paper.

"Good morning beautiful" ฅ'ω'ฅ

I feel my cheeks heating up, I feel someone is staring at me so I looked around and saw nothing, nothing but people walking past by I shrug and pit the note inside my bag then pick up my things that I needed then I walk to my next subject with a smile on my face.