07

Rose's pov
I woke up to Jonah and I basically cuddling.I try to get out of Jonah's grip , but instead it gets tighter so I just decide to grab my phone from my pocket to revive texts from Sophie which is a picture...

I try to get out of Jonah's grip , but instead it gets tighter so I just decide to grab my phone from my pocket to revive texts from Sophie which is a picture

I look at it and it's honestly really cute.I stare at Jonah for a little bit wondering why I let him in really fast For gods sake I'm sleeping with him!
"Good Morning Rose!" He says in a morning voice that's really- let me not think like that.
"Morning"I say.
"Are you doing anything today?" He asks.
"Probably watch movies at my apartment you can come if you want ." I say yawning in the midst of my sentence.
"Sure." He says .
I get out of his grasp to get the giant bag of watermelon sour gummies.
"This early?" Jack says .
"Yes, I need these in my life ." I say and sit watching-
"Why is spongebob on?" I ask
"Uhm..." they say.
"Well whoever did it I love you This is the best show." I say and sit in between them.
Jonah ruffles my hair and I slap his arm .
"Owwww!!" He yells
"I'm not that strong Jeez!" I say.
"Well it still hurt!" He says.
"Well I'm going to wake up Sophie and leave , bye guys." I say and wake up Sophie .
"See you later Jonah!" I yell before I walk out the door on the way to the apartment.
Jonah's pov
I smile at her when she mentions that we are hanging out together.
"Jonah what's that about?" Jack says with his eyebrows raised.
"Rose and I are hanging out at her apartment today." I say.
"Oh okay " he says and turns his head to the television.
I go through my texts to find....