Consolation After the Nightmare

"No!! Let go of me!!!!"

This man in front is going to rape me.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle to you... ha ha......" ha said with a lewd smile.

"Noooo!!!!"

"My lady! My lady! Are you okay!?"

Suddenly I hear Sebastian calling my name. I open my eyes and realize that it was only a nightmare.

"My lady you're really sweating. What happened?"

"I had a nightmare about that someone's going to rape me. I think it's my experience from the brothel..."

"Would you like to take a shower first?"

"Sure..."

After taking a shower, I put on a new nightgown and go back to my bed.

"I don't think I can fall into sleep again, since I just had a nightmare..."

"Well then, let me comfort you..."

He makes me lay down, pulls the top of my nightgown off and massages my breasts; he also pinches my nipples at the same time. All I can do is moan.

"Feeling a little better, my lady?"

"Yeah... ahh..."

He takes off all his clothes, my nightgown and panties. Then he holds me up, makes me sit onto his lower body and facing him. I gasp when he thrusts into me. 

"Am I making you feel comfortable, my lady?"

"This feels great... only with you..."

He begins to move, my moaning cannot stop. I throw my arms around his neck at the same time.

Sebastian's perspective

My lady looks seductive with her breasts shaking up and down. I just can't help myself anymore, so I reach out my hands, grab and squeeze them. She gasps when I do that. Every time when she does that is really cute. I'm not gonna let anyone take her away from me.

Reader's perspective

It's fortunate that I left my body to him. Yes, I'm in love with a demon. So what? Is he bad? Some humans are the real bad ones. As long as he really takes care of me, why not be his lover?

After one last thrust we come on each other. He puts me back to the bed and lays beside me.

"I'll be here tonight, in case you have bad dreams again..."

"How can I have bad dreams when you're next to me...?"

He giggles and pulls the blanket up to cover us.

"Good night, my lady."

"Good night, my crow."

We fall into sleeps together later. I believe I will have a sweet dream with him staying beside.