cute boys

Cute boys

So let's get this straight, cute boys are the death of me; even yours. BECAUSE SOMETIMES A CUTE BOY COULD EITHER HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY OR A BAD BOY ONE OKAY?!?

So, let me tell you my experience. (flashback time) whoosh whoosh lol

So first off, me and my friend were walking down the hallway. So we went over to our lockers to get our history books.

Then we went inside the classroom then everybody was being bitchy etc.

So when I sat down, the teacher came in. Then we greeted the teacher and sat down again.

She then said : "So today class, first of all, I'm gonna change your seats" then everybody groaned yada yada.

So my bestfriend got paired up with the slut which was honestly funny.

And i got paired up with this cute boy.

SO I WAS LFIPPING OUT. HE HAD CUTE EMO HAIR COVERING HALF OF HIS RIGHT EYE ITS SO FUCKING ADORABLE ASDFGHJKL. I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS MAY THINK ITS WEIRD THAT I LIKE EMO HAIRED GUYS BUT I THINK ITS SO INNOCENT LIKE AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

then when I faced him he gave me a grin with his WHITE PEARL TEETH AsdJkhmllkaksmdb. Okay, it was hot.

THEN AFTER CLASS MY FRIEND STARTED TEASING ME THAT HE LIKES ME AGH I WISH HE DID.

then we became really close. We hung out at eachothers house and it was amazing.

So a few months later, something FREAKING AMAZING happened.

He drove me to the park and we watched the sunset. TOGETHER SNUGGLING NEXT TO EACH OTHER AGH.

Then we started getting closer then bam, KISS.

**

So that was my cute boy experience and welcome to my life c:

Tell me your cute boy experience c: i'd love to know. We'll be friends as well okay. Thanks.