USJ Aʀᴄ

"Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ' ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ."

↶↶↶

↶↶↶

The proximity between you and Todoroki was tentative, blatantly. You wouldn't deny that a smidge of yourself took an interest towards the Half-and-Half boy, but he rarely open towards another person and hid severe past beneath his deepest reverie. Your daydream scrunched by the sudden entity of All Might's shout, ordered the students to change to their brandly new hero's costume. Unlike the others who have unique parts of their costume, you only wear a dark-leather jacket, red dress, a dark brown heeled boots.

"Where'll we go? Anyone has any ideas?"

"Mmm... Work?"

"No! He'll take us to leave school?"

"We have no idea."

You emanated a long breath, it sounded an extragavant opportunity to train outside the school, but something felt unsure. What could you do? You're still clueless about it, you shrugged it off. You got into the buss, took a seat behind the Half-and-Half who skid into a deep sleep right after the buss had departed from the school. The notable USJ's spectacle tattered in front of your's gaze, you wouldn't decipher a lot, the 1-A Students will learn rescue skills. The Space Hero No.13 greeted all of them , before engaged a long speech. Instead of scouring yourself to heard that, your gaze sauntered around.

"What is this feeling, I wonder...?"

"What's wrong, (L/N)-san?"

"Oh-Nothing, Midoriya-kun... I just-felt unsure.."

"Maybe you're nervous to finally use your Quirk to help someone?"

"Yeah, maybe..."

The qualms hasn't stopped hijacked your reverie, and it was credible. Right after the speech ended, a black portal suddenly elicited. Dozens of villains came through it, included some familiar faces from your past. Red sparks emerged from both of your palms, signed that you're in a battle position. The pale countenance turned into indignant whilst you're being spotted by them,

"Ah, isn't it the lovely daughter of MetalLad and CrimsonPhysic? So you choose to become a Hero? How naive."