Chapter 4

~ Akara's POV ~

I watched Nagisa go against Karasuma, grumbling under my breath softly. I was so mad at him and Karma. First I get stuck here, then they constantly would bring me down. What assholes. I groaned as Karma came over to me. 

"Good job, girlie~"

"Oh give it up, Karma. What do you want?"

"Nothing...~"

"Grr."

"Still hostile, I see? What a little kitten~" 

"I'm going to kill you!" I said angrily and lunged at him, but he easily dodged and caught me in a backwards hug. I felt my whole face light up with embarrassment. 
"Let me go! Now!" I cried as Karma snuggled me closer. 
"No." He hummed. 

"Please..." I said-- defeated. He let go gently, but not before saying," Don't disobey me, Akara." 

I gulped in fear and nodded, Nagisa coming over to us afterwards.
"Hey, guys." He smiled at us, but I was still trying to recover my confidence-- and pride-- so I just weakly smiled back. 

"Hey, Nagisa, didn't you say you had a crush on--" 

"No, I didn't." Nagisa mumbled fearfully. 

I was super confused-- but didn't question it.

~ Karma's POV ~

My plan was already working. I would lure Nagisa into a trap, making Akara and him fall in love. Then I would kill Nagisa, taking the grieving Akara all for myself~

Perfect. It would end up being the best plan of my life-- as long it worked. I had to be very careful... Especially after this little Akara scare... 

I watched them quietly, seeing their faces change around each other. Nagisa got really flustered around Akara-- but Akara wasn't having it. I needed to change that. 

"Hey, Akara, can I walk you home after school?"

"I-I... Okay..." 

"Good." 

----AFTER SCHOOL----

It was just Akara and me now, since we had already dropped off Nagisa. 

"So, do you like Nagisa?" I hummed.

"Psstfff... The kid that looks like a girl? Nah." She said cooly, but her face was turning red. 

"You do, don'tcha?" I grinned and elbowed her gently. This act was harder than I thought. I could feel the jealousy rising in my throat.

"N-Nah!" She whimpered. 

"I knew it!" I laughed-- but it was a little strained. I wanted to kill Nagisa so badly. But I had to be patient.... 

Akara ran away from me, but I quickly followed and caught her before she could get into her apartment. 

"Sorry." I hummed, then kissed her quickly before running back towards my house. When I left her, she was dumbfounded. 

And that made me happy. 

(This is short, sorry :,))