01.

My name is Isobel Carlos. And that my friends, was my finished english assessment on 'what is love?'. Of course i believe none of that crappy bullshit. I mean loving like, your spouse n parents n that.... speaking of parent, it's 7:30... crap crap crap.
'ISOBEL CARLOS! If you don't get up for school THIS INSTANT you'll be late! and you absolutely cannot be in detention AGAIN!' ughhh i mean i 'love' my mum but whyyyy do i have to get up this early. pff school only starts at 9!

8:30
'brrrr brrrrr' i turned around to seen my shitty iphone 5s screen light up. Chelsea. Ohhh i forgot i was picking her up.
'Isobelllll! your late! again!!!' 'i know i know, i'm coming just give me 5minutes okay?!' i hung up before she could answer. throwing on some jeans and a top i racer downstairs to my school bag. Guess i'm gonna have to put up with looking like shit again

3:10
5 minutes till the end of day bell! thank the fucking lorddddd. only 5 more minutes of this hell hole. Miss Risie was banging on about some bio shit. like, who gives a fuck how salivas made. science is useless....
*bringggg* *bringggg*
what?! the end of day bell snapped me out of my daydream. thank god that was over.
'miss Carlos, please stay for 10 minutes after class. i need to talk to you' UGH WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH WHY ME?!! 'okay mrs risie' FUCK NO! whyyyyy? i just wanna sleep.
but anyway i plonked back down when everyone had left and mrs.risie waddled her way over to me. 'hmm, Isobel, your slacking, ever since you asked to sit with Chelsea. i'm moving you back next to Rose. Now get your grades up or i'll have to put you on Lunch Study! got it???' *internal sigh* 'yes miss' 'good now leave'
i picked myself up and dragged myself over to my car. goodbye hell hole.

just a short and shitty update! fml