Chapter One: Dude That's a Girl

Our story begins on Friday night at Belmont High School, where the Belmont Bears football team huddled under the bleachers, going over last minute plays and discussing strategies before the big game. Everyone on the bleachers, clothed in purple and gold, anxiously awaited for their beloved football team to pour onto the field. To the students at Belmont High, football was their favorite event.

"Everyone make some noise for the Belmont Bears!" the P.A announcer shouted, his voice booming across the football field. The second he spoke, the Bears ran out onto the field, waving a large flag that wrote in purple, bold letters "Go Belmont!" The cheerleaders on the track jumped up and down, waving around their purple and gold colored pom poms while continuously shouting "Go Bears!" and "Go Belmont!"

Fans from the bleachers jumped up and cheered at the top of their lungs just from the sight of their team, waving their arms and stomping their feet in support of the one and only, Belmont Bears.

The guys flexed their arms and rolled their shoulders, warming up for the big game. The Belmont Bears were currently holding an undefeated record of three to zero, but nonetheless, it still made the boys nervous for the approaching game, despite the fact that they were number one in all of Texas. There was no doubt in anyone's minds that the Bears would end the night with yet again another win. After all, their offense was impeccably fast while their defense was superlative when it came to dodging and tackling the opposing team.

The ref blew the whistle, signifying both teams needed to meet back up with their coaches, then proceed to get into formation on the line of scrimmage.

"Alright, boys," Coach Feldman spoke as he quickly scribbled something down on his clipboard, "you know the routine. You all go out there with confidence and the ability to do the best you possibly can. The Springfield Cougars are undefeated as well, so I don't want our record to get to your heads. Do you hear me?"

"Yes," the boys all put their hands in the circle before shouting "Belmont" across the field. The crowd yet again went wild.

As the starting line up got into position on the line of scrimmage, number forty-two, Tucker Bass, spoke. "Holy shit, dude," he turned to number twelve, Brendan Dunbar, "is that Jenny?"

He was quick to look where his best friend was pointing on the track, and his eyes caught the one and only Jenny Breslin, waving her pom poms in the air while shaking her fairly large and well-rounded derrière.

Not only was Jenny Breslin the Queen Bee, but she was also the hottest girl in the entire school. Her outstanding charisma and sexy vibe when it came to communicating did wonders to all the boy's hearts. If you weren't into Jenny, then there was something physically and mentally wrong with you. Not only was she the biggest heartthrob, but boys often fought over her attention. The only person to ever get the closest to Jenny was Christian Reid, the star quarterback of the Belmont Bears. Everyone always said the only reason she ever let him get so close was because he was the quarterback and she was the head cheerleader. The real reason was because Christian was a heartless jerk who forced Jenny into his heart and was just using her as another side chick. It was as if he didn't have enough girls clinging to him at the moment.

"This is going to sound crazy, but she looks hotter than yesterday," Brendan said in pure swoon, admiring the way she kicked up her legs and moved her hips to the beat of the band. He almost forgot the game was about to start. "I mean, how is that possible?"

Tucker was quick to turn around at the center and shoot him a repulsive glare. "Are you trying to move in on my girl or something? You know I've worked my ass off to get her to be interested in me."

"Your girl?" Christian's jaw dropped. If anything, Jenny was Christian's girl.

"Oh, so I can't say she's hot?" Brendan quickly fought. "You're just pissed because you've never had a real girlfriend before, Tucker. All you've ever had were drunk hookups and awkward greetings in the hallway after an eventful weekend." he spat viciously, regretting the words as soon as they escaped his mouth. Tucker was his friend, and friends didn't talk shit about each other.