Big Poppa x Biology Sempi

One day, Big Poppa was in her biology class and saw her one and only... Sempi. It was Biology Sempi. He has golden tan skin, chocolate brown locks that frame his sharp jawline, and wonderful ocean blue eyes that glimmer in the sunlight. All that Big Poppa ever wanted in life was to have the perfect sempi, and now was her chance. They were lab partners every day in biology, meaning they kept getting closer and closer as the time progressed.

Big Poppa quickly ran up to her Sempi and said, "Biology-Kun! I brought you a bento!" She said in her doki-doki anime kawaii voice. Biology Sempi looked up from his book that he never stops reading, utterly confused. "She's acting kind of strange," he said aloud, because he does not know how to shut the fuck up.  "HUH?!" Big Poppa questioned, confused as well. "It's not like I like you or anything, BaKa!!!!11" Biology Sempi chuckled and continued to read his book instead if paying attention to her tsundere-ness. "She's such a hOnEy NuT." He muttered under his breath before chuckling again. "Wh-what did you say you NuT bUtTeR?!" She exclaimed before tapping him on the head.

Biology Sempi took the scalpel and digested the worm. Big Poppa looked down, shamefully. "I wish we could digest some pigs.. maybe even quali fetuses.." Biology Sempi laughed, still digesting the worm. "You're such a butt, Erwin will totally ban you for telling fandom jokes." Big Poppa giggled like an anime schoolgirl. "Do you mean geoque?" Biology Sempi scratched his head. "What is a joke anyways? Is it a type of food?"

Later on in the year, Biology Sempi And Big Poppa digested all the quali fetuses and fell in love. Big Poppa was the rival that claimed her sempi's heart. Biology Sempi kept touching her hand and looking into her eyes with kawaii-ness. "I love you Big Poppa.. I love you and your NuT bUtTeRs." Big Poppa giggled again, biting her lip while trying to be attractive but made it bleed. "OoF!!11" Like roblox dude she fell apart.