The Fight

The next day Nicki & Algee wake up to a     misunderstanding.

Nicki: you never understand me *rolls eyes*
Algee: I don't understand you?! I tried so damn hard to not hit you're ass sometimes
Nicki: Oh! So you're a woman beater
Algee: Don't put words in my mouth Nicki
Nicki: I just fucking did Algee! what are you going to do about that punk ass nigga? *smiles*
Algee: *slaps her* I told you're ass not to play with me
Nicki: *falls to the floor* I fucking hate you *tries to run*
Algee: *grabs her arm* you ain't going no where you heard me!!!
Nicki: *cries* LET ME GO ALGEE!!!!
Algee: *kicks her in the stomach* NICKI TANYA MARAJ YOU'RE NOT GOING NO WHERE!!!!!!
Nicki: *falls to the floor crying in pain* how could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me *covers her face*
Algee: Baby I do love you it's just... you make me frustrated sometimes and things happen, I'm sorry sweetheart *holds her*
Nicki: *cries in his arms* I love you Algee
Algee: *rubs her back* I love you too Nicki

Nicki's POV: I don't know if I should stay with him or not. He's a very nice man on the outside but on the inside his heart is just a dark place with nothing in it... he abuses me and tries to rape me, I love him with all my heart and I know he feels the same. It's just his filled with anger and hatred inside but I know in my heart he's doing this because he loves me.

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE GUYS 😭 I LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY I PROMISE YOU THAT MORE STORIES WILL COME SOON!!!! 💘