Rouges

Well this is great. Here I am a new wolf looking for my "pack" whatever that is, and I meet up with a rouge pack.

*This is not good* Ki growled out. No sh*t Sherlock.

"Woah!! Before you go all freak out mania- we aren't here to do damage or anything. We smelt your scent and were intrigued. Not often you find a newly-turned alone this far from a pack" the rouge stated.

"Then what do you want?" It was at this exact moment I realized I was not wearing clothes.... Oh yeah, my clothes were shredded changing. I didn't notice earlier cause I was starving.

"OMG!! Turn around ALL of you!!" I screamed. How did I not notice how cold it is around here?

*wolf thing*

Whatever.... I rush around getting my clothes from my bag and muttering "dumb dog... Blast it all.... Shit" the latter being me falling over pulling my pants on.

"Ok, you can turn around, but first all of you shift and put on some clothes, then you can come out." They all walk away, and it took everything in me not to run off as fast as my when turned four paws could carry me.

Before I actually made my decision of whether to run or stay, all six of the rouges came out. I was surprised to find there were four females and two males.

The big one- aka the original male who said they weren't here to hurt me- was about 6'7 and huge. Like he has muscles, for his muscles. When you saw his eyes, you knew that he was a marshmallow, but a marshmallow made of muscle. He had blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. Unfortunately, one of the big things you notice (which again I am shocked I didn't) was he had a seven inch scar across his right eye. It started by his eyebrow and it went all the way to his right ear. He walked up towards me with hands raised. He seemed like he was a vet trying to calm an angry puma.

"I know we didn't really start off on the most calm of footing... But let us introduce ourselves. I'm Orion." Marshmallow said.

A female walked up beside him and put her hand on his shoulder. I saw him try to block her from me unconsciously as he took a small step in front of her. She was very pretty. She had pretty tanned skin, black hair that looked almost blue, and violet eyes. She was tall as well, well taller than me. She seemed to be about 5'10. She had a very strong aura coming off of her, like she either was in charge, or usually would be.

"Orion, move please. I wish to introduce myself. Hello female, I am Zailey. I can tell you felt my aura, I was once a daughter of an alpha. But we can go into the scandalous stories of my past later. Important thing to recognize is that Orion is my mate. Hence why he won't let me even remotely see you."

It was true. Every time she tried going left, he would go left. She goes right, he would go right. I thought it was sweet, but I could see she was annoyed.

"Orion!! She can barely stand!! You can feel that she is a newly turned! Do you really believe she is going to hurt me?? If she was, she would have done so already! Honestly!! Between you and Skandar!"

"I just want to protect you..." mumbled Orion.

"I know lovie!! That is why I love you! But chill a bit ok?"

Ooohhh, I like her!! She is sassy!!

"I am glad you approve." Zailey chuckled.

"Did I say that out loud? Oops... my bad." I mumbled.

I could literally feel Ki rolling her eyes at me. Oh sure... see if you could do better!!

*There wouldn't have to be any seeing, I know I would* Ki boasted.