the carambar fic

ellie stared sullenly into the void.
at 14, she already had a reliable drug network, with incredible profits and a steady export/import flow, and had built an impressive meth lab.

she was a single, F R E S H girl with lit hair and self-deprecation on fleek. her hand fiddled with her neighbour's monkey keyring (kipling™), and she sighed, drowning in a stupid nightmare of solitude, lost in the ocean of Einsamkeit (german vocab™)

as her eyes flicked slowly around the room, their energies collided. their skin-tone was the dark shade of burning caramel, their eyes just a shade lighter, matching their warm brown hair, with a rebel's smirk that made her heart go W I L D, and her skin hotter than freshly brewed tea. then, their vision disappeared, and all she could see was a rectangular, thin shape the size of an index. a Carambar.

"am i actually- no- i can't be attracted to-" she thought, horrified, with remaining flushed cheeks. "our love is- not meant to- be..."

it was like edward and bella, but shr was edward, hunting and longing for them in inhuman ways. stomach-wise... and romantically.

she gasped as carambar slid into her DMs, but in real life.

"yo."

"YOU CAN TALK???" she bellowed, attracting the attention of all her classmates.

carambar looked at her with sad, soft eyes, and lied limply in her hands.

"NO! DONT DIE!!!" she screamed, having fallen in love in 2 minutes, but still very anguished about it all. her tears flowed down her cheeks, still as pink as a baby's ass.

carambar never woke up, and she tore him apart, swallowing, sobs racking through her body.

she had found love.

she had lost it

editor's note:
written by: emeline
typed by: ellie