Death has come

Hey everyone if you like this first part and if you want anything to happen in this story then let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote.

It begins with a couple thats walking in a local park just enjoying their day until a black SUV pulls up with armed men getting out and walking towards the couple. At first they didn't notice that they were there until it was too late the boy wasn't harmed but for the girl she got shot multiple times in the chest.
After the men shot the girl they ran to the SUV and drove off. The boy was lost at words trying to stop the bleeding but it was to late she was already dead. The boy started to ball is eyes out while holding the girl in his arms. Once the police came they got the boy away from the scene to ask him some questions. "I know you must be upset but I need to ask you some questions the officer said" The boy just stood there in shock. "I need to get yours and the girls name" "My name is Kirigaya Kazuto and the girls name is Asuna Yuuki she was my girlfriend" in a horrified expression "Well I'm sorry for your lost the officer said"

-A week later-

It's been a week since Asuna's death and it hasn't been good for Kazuto, he began to stay in his room more often without eating or sleeping do to the bad dreams he kept having about that day. His cousin Suguah which lives with him began to worry about him so she has asked Shino Asada to help cheer him help because everyone was to busy with there lives. So she asked Shino to come over today to cheer Kazuto up.

-30minutes later a nock at the door-

Suguah began to ran to the door saying "hold on I'm coming" opening up the door she sees a girl with black hair with a pair of glasses on and a smile on hers face

"Shino thanks for coming Suguah said" "It's alright I'm glad I can help while walking in the house" so where is Kazuto Shino asks" Well he's up still in his room come on I will show you to his room" They walk up to the stairs to Kazuto's room "Here we are I will be down stairs if you need anything"

So everyone let me know if you are enjoying this story so far please give me some feedback and don't forget to check out my other stories to.