Saved (On Hold)

December 24, 2007

I ran as fast as I could from my father through the icy pathway then all of a sudden BOOM!!! I fell onto the ground. The rocks under my stomach gave me scars and the sticks made scratches on my face, then everything went black.

March 2, 2014

7 years later .........

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I snoozed it before he comes and hurt me. I stretched my sore muscles from the brutal beating I had got from my abusive father James Blue. My name is Crystal Nevayah Blue and I have jet black hair naturally and blue eyes and tannish soft skin and I am 5'3. I have nice curves and I am not popular at Lakewood High School. I walked to the bathroom and I stripped off my clothes and I got in the shower and let the hot water take over.

I finally got out the shower and I went to the closet and btw I did not have alot of clothes but I wore something simple. I wore a white tank top, a black skinny jeans, with a black leather jacket and with my black boots. I went downstairs as quiet as I can but James called me into his room "Where the fuck you going ? " he said with a deep scary voice. " To school remember, I'm a senior. " I mumbled. He finally let me out. I rode my blue motorcycle to school. As I was walking to my locker I bumped into the I mean THE BLAKE SHADOWS. He had brown hair and it was messy in a sexy way, his eyes were blue like the ocean, and he had sweet peach skin, and also he was 6'4, he was wearing a black t-shirt that made his pexs sitck out, he was also wearing white skinnies.

"Hellooo" he said as he was waving his hand in front of my face. My cheeks were red as a tomato because I was filled with embarrassment. "Mate" he whispered. I was afraid to respond so I decided to run. I never thought I would meet my mate until this very day. The day I Crystal Nevayah Blue found my mate.