Prologue

Finally! I had mananged to make my way through the crowded hallway and got in  my new room, which would be more like a home for the next four years.
Sorry about  all the fuss, my names are Renesmee Muller. This newly  found 'home' was my room at the Countryside University. Don't  judge by the name. Our town was nothing like a countryside. Trust me. We had everything any Town had,just not a proper name. This university was the best in that part of the world.
My mom, Renee Muller,  is a workaholic. She owns her own fashion boutique that sells only her works.  The job is  demanding, so she is usually away from home.
She was too busy that she couldn't drive  her only daughter to Varsity on her first year. What a great mom!
But she became 'workieo', as I  call
her,  when dad, Jackson Muller, a well known scientist, was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. He  stays at home while mom works the stress away, and I've found myself in the middle of ignorance and loneliness.
Still lost in my world, the door opened to reveal  a tall blondie.
She  looked at me and around the room then closed the door without setting a foot in the room.
That is not weird at all. I'm used to it.
Some people fall in love at first sight but for me, people see me as uncanny at first sight. I guess that's made blondie leave the room.
But I don't blame her. Imagine what she saw:
A short pale girl, with shoulder length reddish hair and blue eyes, standing in the middle of the room holding her bags and her mouth opened. That's how I looked. I always open my mouth when I'm thinking.
First impressions. As much as they last longer, they are difficult.
In this university they don't care who your room mate is. I guess I won't have a roomie again this year.

It's a good thing that bathrooms here are en suited. With that I decided to go and take a shower before settling in.
After the shower, I unpacked my clothes and sat down  to relax.
Later on I called mom, but went straight to voicemail. Then I decided to call dad,who  picked it up and told me that there was going to be an invasion of Earth by aliens from Mars tonight.
It's better then leaving a message on voicemail.
I promised him that I would stay safe then hung up.
Sleep being my only escape, I dozed off.

~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡
Authors note.

Hey lovelies.
The first part of Destiny or Fate, and I'd like to know what you think?

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY WAY ANY OF YOU BABEZ CAN CREATE A COVER FOR ME, AND E-MAIL IT TO ME. I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL. SthabileMatlena02@gmail.com

Please share,vote and comment.

And if you can please check out my other book with the title,' The Broken Little Damsel'.

Love
Sthabile