Mysterious Woman

0900 JULY 5 2015

I wake up in a weird room. The walls are metal and the sun reflecting off them and into my eyes gave me a headache. I shot up from the uncomfortable cot I was laying in. My head hurting to the extreme now. I can hear loud, heavy breaths beside me, but I still couldn't see.

"What's going on?" I question, whoever was in the room. A cold hand touches my shoulder. I lift my hand ready to attack but I can sense they weren't trying to hurt me. I lay my hand back by my side and take a deep breath. I rub my eyes and turn my head to the woman next to me.

She was flawless! Beautiful natural brown wavy hair that just barely past her chest. Her big green eyes drew me in and I was speechless. Her lips were a blood rose red, the lipstick my mother always told me not to wear because it made you look trashy. She pulled it off though. Her cheek bones were like to other I have seen, I just wanted to touch them and then steal them for myself.

"Mrs. Lincoln?" The girls English accent calmed me. "Mrs. Lincoln?" She waved her hand in front of me to draw me from my trance. I didn't even notice I was staring.

"What... Huh? Uh, it's just Ms. Not married." That came out horribly. I set my hand down to hold my on the cot, but I missed fell onto my back hitting my head. And I thought this headache couldn't get any worse. She smiled a little but I could tell she was trying to stay serious. I pulled myself back up holding my hand on my head.

"Be careful there." She placed her cold hand on my shoulder again to help me from falling back.

"Where am I?" I looked around the room. It was so bland, not a single poster that had a speck of color. The walls were gray and the cabinets white, or they were meant to be before they were covered with filth. "Where's Irish!?" I cried before the mysteriously attractive woman could answer.

"Relax Ms. Lincoln. He's fine. He's in the room next door. I can take you in if you want to share a room." The pain in my head completely went away and my arms flung up.

"No no no! I'm perfectly fine here." I waved my arms in her face and she smiled again. She backed away and nodded,

"Well, if you need anything just knock. We'll explain everything once Irish wakes up." I nodded back not wanting to ask anymore questions, yet I wanted to know so more. She shut the door and left me in the silent room all alone.