Chapter 1

Blair Hamato

Blair's pov.
It has been years since that bomb exploded. Everyone was gone. My brothers, my sister, my nephew and niece, my husband.... Everyone... Except for me and my daughters. Leo pushed us all to savity while he became the victim, i don't even know if he survived it, or my family. I don't even wanna think that they're all dead. It hurts me even more to think. All because of that stupid bomb... I have raised my daughters into two brave and strong kunoichi's, just like Master Splinter taught us to. My dad, who became a god of the Underworld offered me and my daughters to stay there, were we all would be save and have what we need. But i declined his offer, i knew Leo was alive, along with my family, my daughters, Sakura and Amora never gave up on finding their father. They remind me so much of Leo. Sakura looks like me but has Leo's personality. Black medium-length bob hair and icey-blue eyes. She wears a sky blue mask. The way she talks, her interests, and she smiles just like her father, sometimes it makes me cry, because i miss him so much.. Amora looks like Leo, but has my personality. Brown back-length hair and saphire-blue eyes. She wears a turqoise mask, but around her neck. Her eyes just reminds me so much of Leo's beautiful ones. Whenever i look at her, i feel like i'm looking at Leo..They look human but they have pale-emerald-green skin, they're both teenagers now. And me? I'm born as a half-demon, half-human. Well, i've changed a bit. I've got thigh-length black hair and my eyes are still icey blue, the black veins that appeared on my wrists when i was fighting Kavaxis to save my dad's kingdom had been spread all over my arms, they have almost reached my shoulders. They even appeared on my legs and on one of my eyes. Later i discovered that it was that spell my dad casted on him, and the veins were dangerous, luckily before my dad gave me the offer, he gave me a cure for the virus he caused that in me. The virus is gone, but the veins were still on my skin like scars. I was wearing a mask, to cover my veined eye. I've also managed to bring some horses back from the dead, we've collected the bones and brought three horses back to life, they are only skeletons actually, so they don't need food or water, so that's a good thing. We've been called 'The Cursed'