WHAT THE HELL MORTY?!

You woke up and thank God it was a Friday you got ready for school. You grabbed your phone and saw a spam of messages from a unknown number. The first text said
You dropped your schedule it has your phone number and I found it. morty. The spam continued with awkward text messages. "Oh boyy"
You said to yourself. You walked out the door finding that morty was  waiting for you."Hey_yyy/n". "Hey morty I saw your text messages... can I have my schedule please." "Oh s---s-sure" he said giving your schedule back to you. Both of you walked in awkward silence. morty looked very nervous. "morty are are you okay??" "yeah im fine your just so so so so hhhhoooot."you blushed. "i mean ITS HOT OUTSIDE EHEHEHEHHE" morty said with wide eyes. does morty like me?? you thought hes so nice and sweet and adorable but i dunno how i feel about him yet i lov-like him. Both of you walked in complete silence. When you reached the school both of you just stared at each other. "well i better go" "yeah b-b-b-bye y/n"You walked to your first class science. You walked in and sat down by jessica. "heyy do you know that kid morty yeah well i have something to tell you ive been on a date with him and he was so loud and wasnt normal but i found out that he had his bad traits taken out of him... and now he is back to normal and i think i like him." you looked at her like she was crazy she had talked a LOT. "oh well umm why do i need to know this... not to be mean but uh.???" "because silly you and i are good friends now and you talk to him so can you ask him if he likes me?" she said. But i like him and she likes him but he called me hot and. you thought to your self. okay play it cool. "sure ill ask" you said "oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" she said "no problem" you said both of you talked for the rest of class and you guys left to your lockers when you saw morty. He walked to you. and gave you a note and he walked away.you opened the note and it read.

Hey y/n im sorry for the spam of messages and uh...                                                                                            i want to let you know that your really amazing and                                                                                              i think i 

as soon as you where gonna read it morty ran by and took it from you. "MORTY I WASNT FINISHED." you yelled running after him. "NO YOU CANT READ IT" he said ripping it and throwing it away. "Morty whats going on.?" "nothing.."  he walked away and saw jessica you followed him. "hey morty i have something to tell you. i like you will you go out with me?"morty just stood there in shock.

ENJOY THE CLIFF HANGER );DDDD im sorry i need to listen to humble XD i updated again wooo i will work on the next part right now 5 more days till my bday babies.... 14  damn lets go."MY LEFT STROKE JUST WHENT VIRAL" more like "MY LAST MEME JUST WHEN VIRAL" ma i right lmaoooo im sorry ill update the story for you morty needs. thanks for 123 views low key thats what it say lmaooo. ya YEEEEEEET

~yo daddy lord farquaad <3