Snow White's Whishing Well

Gracie hung on to her sunglasses as Peter pulled her along. They ran from the front gates all the way to the carousel to get Anna and Elsa, the to It's Small World to get Merida, then to the Tea Cups to get alice and then to the Royal Theatre to get Rapunzel and Eugene, then back to Snow White's Wishing Well where Ariel was waiting.

By now, they had gathered a huge crowd, I mean who wouldn't follow a bunch of Disney characters? I would.

"Ariel!" Peter still ha a grip on Gracie's hand which made it sweaty an uncomfortable. Gracie squirmed while Peter talked to Ariel and Alice and Merida. She finally got free and started walking off.

She looked down and walked away. she wanted to be done with this whole 'Peter' thing. She stared at her feet and tripped over someone's foot she almost fell when someone caught her fall (just like in frozen when Hans catches Anna at the coronation)

Gracie's heart was pounding. She could've broken a bone!

She looked up to see brown beautiful eyes and and a welcoming smile.

It almost seemed like a movie where the girl meets the boy, the fall in love and then they live happily ever after. The end.

Even 'Love Is An Open Door' from Frozen was playing. It was perfect.

Gracie knew this was the beginning of something great.

"Hey there," he smiled a half smile "I'm Flynn Rider or you can call me Eugene, either one works." Gracie was still looking up at him because he was holding her in a dip.

She blushed. It was Eugene Fitzherbert, her other Disney crush. Now she just had to meet Kristoff and Hans, yes Gracie had a crush one the bad guy in Frozen, then her day would be complete.

"I'm Gracie." she got up and smiled at him. They stood there for about 3 minutes and just looked at each other until Rapunzel came and told Eugene to come back.

"Who's this?" Rapunzel asked

"Oh I'm Gracie. Eugene caught my fall, isn't he just a sweetie?" Rapunzel faked a smile and Gracie got the message:leave. so she did.

Gracie walked away towards New Orleans Square just in time for the pirates to come out and sing. She loved that. She took some pictures of them and then went and took pictures of the river boat and The Sailing Ship Columbia and Haunted Mansion while in line and then some on the ride and went to pirates.

After about 3:00, she decided to go over to California Adventure for the rest of the day and get passes to World Of Color.

She checked her phone and the messages and the next thing she knew, she was on the ground with... With Peter Pan on top of her. Great

She looked at him and he looked back.

"Hey, um... the evil queen was going to cast a spell on me and turn me into a toad!" He exclaimed.

'Dang it! Should've tied him up so he couldn't run away. Use you brain Evil Queen.' Gracie thought

"Um... can you get of of me now?" Gracie asked awkwardly. Peter nodded and got up.

He held out his hand but Gracie didn't take it, she stood up by herself and walked off.

"So much for being gentlemanly," Peter mumbled as he turned the opposite direction and wished Gracie would stay.

✨✨✨

A/N Hey guys! Music just inspires me so much! I've been listening to Wings by Birdy. Shes just perfect. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon😊