End.....

I know the End! But before this ends I wanted to say piggz_queen is the best Author ever!!! Also I just noticed I didn't follow piggz_queen till now so sorry piggz_queen!!!!!!
She does awesome books I swear so better than me. And I was surprised that she doesn't have a bunch of reads cause that girls does more work then I ever seen so follow her OKAY!!!!
And this Chapter will be about and tells you about the future cause this book done so well But I Got Bored Writing This Book! So I didn't want to write something I got bored of so enjoy this furture book!

Mikasa has graduation collage early and lived with Eren for he can finish collage.
But before that the person who Eren felted chills from was

.....

......

..........

..........

......

Ms. Ackerman and when Levi called Eren it was all about the dangerous Ms. Ackerman. She went to jail for nearly killing Eren.
Then years pasted they got married and had one child named Lola. Mikasa was a surgeon and Eren was a store keeper.
They lived on and had a good life WITHOUT DRAMA!
Lola got to college to become a fashion designer. Got married with Jean Son???!!?!??!!!!
Eren and Mika had a good life and Eren died of old age soon after was Mikasa.
They really did had a good life.
Lola had a child and named it Nina. Lola died of old age at the age 96.
Soon Generations passed and passed but remember......

It all started with Mikasa Yeager and Eren Yeager..........

"And little did You know" the person who told their story is Hope Chan signing out.....