Chapter One

Lock Down-

Chapter One- Just The Beginning.

Brooklyn's P.O.V>

'Dear Diary,

What was the point in getting up today? It's just the same everyday, shower, get changed, do my hair and makeup, and go to a place people called school, a place where I can't escape the people who make my life hell everyday. No matter how nice I try be to everyone, nobody will give me a chance. You have no idea what it's like to go to a place where everyone hates you, a place I have to spend hours at. So again I ask what's the point?

I put my diary down, and went to go shower. I took a quick shower, and went to get changed. I chucked on some black leggings, a white vest top and my grey superman jumper to cover the deep cuts that run along my wrists and arms. The cuts that take my emotional pain away, to fill it with physical pain, even if it is just for a few minutes, my arm is the canvas and my cuts are the artwork.

I grabbed my school bag, and phone and walked downstairs. I was putting on my light pink converse when my mothers voice came through the hallway.

'Brooklyn?'

'Putting on my shoes!' I yelled to her.

'Come get breakfast' She replied

'Not hungry' I said standing back up.

'Not acceptable'

I walked into the kitchen to see my dad sat reading the newspaper while drinking coffee, my little sister Isabella and my two twin brothers Chance and Chase all eating breakfast.

'Breakfast?' My mum said, an apron covering her business clothes.

'No thanks, I'll stick to coffee' I said, grabbing a cup of the delicious stuff.

'Okay, we'll I'm off' My dad said.

'Bye dad' I said. He gave me a quick hug, and left for work.

'Right Isabella, Chance, Chase, time to go' My mother said.

'See you after school Brooklyn, stay out of trouble'

'Can't promise anything' I said

My mother gave me stern look. 'I mean it' she warned.

I held my hands up in self defence. I finished my coffee, grabbed my school bag and left my house making sure to lock up my house, before leaving for hell.

I made my way down the hallway of Lexington Heights Academy, the hallway was always packed, no matter what time of the day you could always count on it being crowded.

Everyone was staring at me as I walked down the hallway, I lowered my head and headed for my locker, putting my headphones in.

Putting my bag, and all my other stuff into my locker, when I was pushed forward, my headphones fell out my ears, and I dropped my phone.

'Excuse me' I said, picking up my phone and headphones. Looking up I saw the queen bee's of my school, Nicole King, Chloe White and the rest of there crew.

'Sorry what?' Nicole said.

'You just pushed me' I said.

'And?' Chloe laughed.

'Oh in sorry, I didn't realise your asses were that big that they take up the whole fucking hallway' I replied

'Are you just looking for a smack?' Nicole said.

'Go ahead' I said, I should really think before I speak, because next thing I know her fist collided with my cheekbone. She hits pretty hard for a small bitchy girl.