Chapter Two

Lock Down-

Chapter Two- Broken Nightmares

Millie's P.O.V>

'I know what it's like to not fit in, to feel like that's the only way out, but it's not I promise' Tyler's words replayed over and over and over again in my head. How does he know? He's the bad boy, he's never been in my situation before, has he? Did this bad boy really know what it was like to go through what I've been through? Ugh I couldn't think, my head was spinning.

I've always had a crush on Tyler, and why wouldn't I? He was gorgeous, dark hair, tanned, abs, he was really sweet. Ever since I laid eyes on him, he's all I want.

I've watched him walk down the halls of this school without a care in the world, always happy, never got a problem, we'll most people are scared of him and Jace so. Always wanting to be the person walking with him, hand in hand with him, have him notice me for me, not for the slut I've become, have him smile his perfect smile at me. To afraid of rejection so I stayed quiet.

I moved around so I could face everyone, nobody had really moved from there spots, apart from Brooklyn who was asleep.

Nicole's P.O.V>

'Fuck you Nicole' Millie said bluntly.

'Fuck you Millie' I replied. 'If you didn't act like you knew me, none of this would have happened'

'You judge everyone, you don't know me, them, so don't act like it! Millie yelled, clearly getting upset.

Millie's P.O.V>

Right in that moment I wanted nothing more than to die, but I knew if I wished it, there's a big possibility it could come true.

It seemed like hours and hours had passed, when in reality only one and a half had actually been and passed. You could practically choke of the tension in the air between us all. Everyone was sat around complaining how bored they are.

I led down closing my eyes, but the same nightmare came into my brain, as usual whenever I close my eyes.

Flashback-

Walking down the street, cold breeze blowing against my semi tanned skin, I knew I should have worn a jacket, although I was supposed to be back home four hours ago.

I put my headphones in and began playing Evanescences- My Immortal, the lyrics began playing, just as I heard footsteps behind me, although I didn't think much of it, just sped up my pace.

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

Today was the 5th anniversary for the death of my mum, I spend it every year with one of my friends out side of school. My alcoholic father wanted me back at 10, and it's now 2am. I'm bad with time, what can I say.

'These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase'

Thinking about it I spent most if my time at my outside friends house, I felt safe there, I didn't have a worry when I was at hers, going home was a different story, I'd spend most if my time locked in my room, in my bathroom, or writing in a journal.