Fallen Angel (Calum Hood/5sos)

SAPPHIRE'S P.O.V.

I woke up to a big drop of water on my face. Opening my eyes quickly to see my huge Tibetan Mastiff towering over me. "Aww, gross!" I said whiping what I found out was dog slobber off my face."Why do you do this to me every morning Sage?" I said annoyed by the huge dog taking up over half over my full size bed just lying down.I sat up walking over to my closet, pulling out one of many oversized superhero t-shirts. This one being a black batman one along with black legings that ended right below the knee. Bringing my outfit for the day with me into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing in disappointment with the image looking back at me. Sighing again, I locked the door, stripping of my pajammas and stepping in the hot water. I just realized I never told you who I am. Well, My name is Sapphire Hartman, I'm 18 years old, and I live with my dog Sage, and no one else. To explain that would just be easier if I took you back 6 years ago.

***Six Years Ago***

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! "No, mom I don't want to go to school today!" I said annoyed trying to hit the snooze on the imaginary alarm clock. Opening my eyes for them only to get clouded with dark and heavy smoke. "Oh my god!" I srceamed, only to cosume more nasty smoke. The first thought that went through my head, Get out of the house NOW! .I did a double take towards my door seeing the orange glow from the fire burning the other side. That shit is scary as fuck. Was one of the many thoughts running through my mind. "Sage, wake up, we need to get out of here!"I cried shaking the now fully awake and scared.Picking up Sage and tucking him under my arm, I opened my small window. I turned around only to say "Goodbye". I Turned back around and stepped down into the cold white December snow that glittered from the moonlight. My Sweatpants were soaked and the  lower part of my legs were freezing and sore, back I stumbled threw the deep snow to get to the front of my yard. Expecting to see my mom and dad huddled together, scared for the life of their 12 year old daughter. I was met with disappointment  when all I saw was an empty driveway and flashing lights from firetrucks racing up the streets. The Paramedics came and asked me if I was alright. "Sweety talk to me. Are. You. Alright?" She said slowly, but, all I did was turn around to see my house surrounded by a devils playground. The next thing I saw was by far the worst thing to ever see; my parents...being hauled away by firemen, with burnt flesh and ashy clothes. I knew that they were dead. "Momma?" I muttered quietly, tears falling like acid rain, burning my cheeks. "Sweety don't look...just come with me back to the truck and we'll see if you have any major injuries." The lady said trying to comfort  me but failing in the process. I stumbled behind the lady not uttering a single word.

-------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it! It's my first book on wattpad and I'm kinda on edge about it. Anywho I'm gonna go and stop borring you with an author's note...so bye tell me if you like it so far!