Chapter 3

SAPPHIRE’S POV

I  have been staying with Ashton for two days and I already feel at home here. I find that incredibly weird considering I never really knew who he was till’ now. The boys, who I found was Luke Michael, and Calum have been over nonstop. Anyway right now I was playing or should I say kicking Michael’s ass at little big planet, cause we’re badass like that. Michael and I have been getting along really well since I’ve been here, and Luke has been pretty nice as well, but Calum has been kinda distant. Maybe he doesn’t like me, I wonder why I don’t think I’ve been mean to anyone. “Hey, I have to ask you something.” I said to Michael as he paused the game. “What is it?” He asked looking at me. “Why does Calum hate me?” I replied quietly. What I’m nervous to know the answer. “What? Calum doesn’t hate you, why would he hate you?” He said looking at me wide eyed. What did I say that was so bad? “MICHAEL! LUKE! CALUM!” Ashton suddenly yelled from the kitchen, making me jump. Michael got up and started walking to the kitchen, so I got up to. “Stay here Saph.” He said to me like I was a dog. “Woof.” I said sarcastically sitting down, while he just chuckled walking into the kitchen. “Hey Saph!” Luke said waving to me with Calum walking by him not saying anything.

ASHTON’S POV

Living with Sapphire has been a lot better than I thought it would. She’s not like most girls. She’s funny, smart, and she plays video games with Michael and she actually beats him sometimes. And her dog Sage is a lot nicer than I thought he would be considering he’s bigger than a bear. “Guys you need to go my moms coming over in a couple hours.” I said to the boys as they stared at me. Okay the reason why the boys need to leave when my mom comes over is because my mom was not happy when I dropped out of school. She was absolutely pissed when I said I wanted to move out, and she doesn’t really like  like the whole music idea in general. “Fine we’ll leave c’mon Luke.” Calum said grabbing Luke’s arm and dragging him out of the kitchen, Luke mumbling a quick bye to Sapphire As they left. “Bye guys!” Michael said as he waved lazily, walking out the back door in my kitchen. Now to clean the house....shit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it took sooooooo long to update, writer's block