First

Kathryn Bernardo*

So, here I am, inside the car. Deciding if I should go home or go to the bar from the airport. I'm really frustrated, Neil told me to go to the bar with, of course him, Julia and Miles. While my dad told me to go home early, for some reason that I seriously dont know. He said he'll talk to me about some stuffs that I really dont care. He usually discuss things about our... scratch that, his company rather, that will be mine. I just really think i'm not ready for it. I know it would cause me too much stress.

I looked at the window to check if We're near the house or what. I'm thinking of escaping and paying my driver to pull over... but of course that would not work. My dad hired me the most loyal driver he knew, his former driver. He's been working for us since I dont know, when I was young? I mean when I was like 5 0r 6.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It's Neil. "Hello?" I heard Neil said. "Hey, why'd you call?" I asked rudely. I know he called to ask me if I'll go with them or not. "Woah woah, easy. hahaha," he said tss jerk. "Just wanna ask if you're going to join us? By the way, kasama na pala si Victoria! And oh, musta New York?" he continued. I rolled my eyes. Victoria's going. Neil's girlfriend who's so possessive and overreacting. "Does she really have to go? I mean, I think you won't have fun with her. No offense but I think she's too possessive and you know, OA." I said laughing quietly. I'm imagining Neil's face while saying those offensive words to his girlfriend. "Do you really have to say that? Tss." he said. "Kaykay, Sorry. So I'll try to go later. bye." I said cutting our short phone conversation.

Hmm, I smelled the air here in the Philippines. Hello Philippines, Goodbye New York!

***

Daniel Padilla*

"You have to marry her. You need t-" My father said commanding me to marry Julia Barretto. He said this using his oh-so-famous-tone. I hated that tone of his. His brown eyes, which I inherited, so calm and relaxed like he's not ruining his son's life. I cut him off.

"No, you need to. Listen," I said emphasizing the word 'you', and sighed as I continued what I had to say, "I dont love her and I don't need her." I said with gritted teeth. We argued about this marriage thingy a lot, so i'm kind of used to it.. but it still irritates me. The fact that i'm going to marry someone who's totally a stranger and someone that I dont love.

"Think about is Daniel. Para sayo yan. Para satin at para sa companya." he said, then left the room.

I arrived here in the Philippines from New York 2 days ago. Damn, I thought I would relax while I'm here. But I was wrong. My dad sent a driver to fetch me from the airport. Yeah, he's smart. He knew that the moment I land here in the Philippines I would go straight to the bar. That's the reason why he sent me to New York. He told me I was naughty and I was a disgrace to our family. I was just having fun, okay?

I felt my phone vibrate. I checked wether it's a call or a text - call. It's Katsumi. "Hey dude!" he said starting the conversation. "Hey! Look, I'll try to go there (bar) later. Had an argue with my dad." I said while I gaped through the files that's his desk. I check the folders and something caught my attention- Bernardo Corp. yeah, there's a picture attached on it, I think I know her. She's familiar. "Oh, okay! So see you later! Haha bro ba't kasi di mo nalang sundin dad mo?" He suggested. "Why the hell would I follow him? Ni hindi ko nga kilala ung Julia na yun!" I said. It's true. Why would I marry a girl that I dont even love? God, I'm only 18! My fathers crazy! "Chill bro. It's just a suggestion. Kay bye! Kitakits mamaya." he said cutting our short phone conversation.

So, back to the picture. This girl... she's really familiar. Ahh! She's the heir of the Bernardo's. She's the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Bernardo. Well, obviously.

****

A/N:

So, that's chapter one! Btw, taglish to a! :) hope you guys support me till the end! :*

Who's Daniel and Kath? How are they relates to each other? Let's find out!

Stay tunes guys for the next chappy!! ❤️❤️❤️