Fairy meets witch

My name is Lina I am 14 and I am a witch.......

My name is Susanna I am 14 and I am a fairy.......

Lina p.o.v.

I was walking and texting and I ran into someone ,I looked up and I saw a girl with violet eyes and light blue hair.

She looked up from a book she was reading with an embarrassed look on her face."Sorry"she said quietly and she walked away quite fast.

Susanna p.o.v

Earlier today I was reading while walking and I ran into a girl with purple hair and yellow brown eyes . She was texting someone and she looked up and smiled apologetically and went back to texting.

Lina p.o.v.

Today I was eating at my favorite cafe and I saw the same girl that I ran into yesterday . today she was wearing a light purple belly tee and denim skinny jeans. After I finished eating I went home I turned into a owl and followed the girl to her house (I'm a stalker .I know)

Susanna p.o.v.

So today I was being followed by an owl it's feathers were tinted a see through purple. I found that strange because the purple was almost the same color as the hair of the girl I ran into.So I decided to use fairy dust to see if it was really an owl.

Lina p.o.v.

So I was flying than all of a sudden some dust hit me (of the fairy kind)and I started to fall then when I hit the ground I turned back to human form . She stared at me in aw and I could tell she was no human she was a fairy......

Susanna p.o.v.

I stared in aw at the girl that emerged from the purple bird.I could tell she was no human she was a witch . The girl looked up at me and spoke one word "Fairy"before passing out.

Lina p.o.v.

The only thing I remember is flying as an owl then falling.The next thing I know I wake up in a cabin with a girl with light blue hair standing over me . She was a fairy the first clue was that she was wearing a flower head band made of real flowers strung together with lemon grass.The second clue was that she knocked me out with fairy dust .

Susanna p.o.v.

So I made a dry potion and healed her broken arm (she broke her arm in the fall) so when she woke up it was clear she knew I was a fairy so I whipped up a memory potion and almost used it when I heard her speak she spoke one word yet again " Lina"that must be her name I thought , so I said "my name is Susanna" she moaned and I put a spell on her that took away as much of the pain as it could.