new home

we got off the plane and got greeted by an guy pretty tall two guns 5 sets of extra amo has killed befor well trained and has a good shot so if fighting stay in close contact so you can control the movment and shots of the gun . he had pirceing green eyes and he seemed to have used to smoke quiyed 4 or so years ago I also have a feeling hes skilful with blades so keep them out of his reach. his name was eren 

( picture of eren )

( picture of eren )

as we go to a black limo he ses " whos the brat " uhh thanks and I'm not a brat I think rin answers " hes going to trained to be the next hair and hes specil " eren sighs " you cant just take a kid has he even killed befor and how is he specile " then I'm pissed of but carmly go with murderous intent go " can you not talk like I'm not hear and he didn't take me he asked me and I said yes because ive got no better option " rin then cherrs up "seeeeee I didn't take him" 

eren said " no way hes killed befor " rin buts in " I found him after he slit a mans throught and he just muted 'told you so bitch' " eren huffs " I bet you hes got no skills " I now interrupt " I killed five people befor the last one when I met ren and I chose to kill them and to be honest I'm not bad for being self taught also ive been meaning to ask did you used to smoke " eren looks a bit unsure " yeah I smoked not anymore " " was it around four years or so ago when you quit " I ask he nods " I said " knew it , I could smell smokes from four years ago and I know you've killed befor you smell very strongly of blood and gun powder and you've killed 47 people that have got their blood on you and I can already tell you have two guns five sets of amo so close comabat would be better if I was to fight you and to not let you near blades because you seem to be skilled with your hands and have got good aim and so I have a feeling that I would have to play it safe " rin was smirking as if to say see told you so .

" rin this child is amayzing where did you find him and who are his parents " rin shrugs his shoulders and ses " I already told you I found him in an allyway killing some dude and I don't know his parents " eren turns to me " who are your parents " I don't like it so " I don't want to talk about them " I said visably annoyed " tell me you dam brat " " I said "its something I don't like to talk about " he then makes a wrong move a really bad move " you proberbly ran away because mummy and daddy didn't get you what you wanted " I pull out my knife and pin eren down and said " you know nothing about me and if I say I don't want to talk about it I don't want to talk and I'm not a brat . I will never say my past was the worst ever plenty of people have expirenced worse than me but ill also never say it was good great or even ok as it is I'm trying to forget about it so leave it be " I went and sat back down 

he said " your luky I didn't shoot you " then I smirk and say " with what eren " then he trys to go and get his guns and I pull out two guns and five sets of amo and say at a slightly surprised and shocked ren " like I sed with what " ren just asked the question that eren could not get out " how " I replied " did you really think I would pin down a professional killer without taking his wepons wow don't tell me its never happened " the car pulled through some gates and drove up the estate to a tradional Japanese housing from when there were samuri around . there was a forest the main house was located on a mountin with a huge fence around the land  the place was butiful amayzing even .