Wondering

(This will be set after the incident , but before Henry comes to the studio)
The past 20 years have been a total loss, mess, and failure.

The company was sued by Disney, and most of the employees soon gave up hope. Joey went crazy and insane. Wally and Henry, Quit. Susie, got fired, and was replaced by Alison Pendle, than they realized that Susie was better, but couldn't find her. Something happened to Norman and Sammy. And the cartoons were abandoned at the studio, when every one left. Boris stayed in an area that no one had been before. Bendy turned into a monster after Joey left, and abandoned them. And Alice. Alice was locked in a room, left to rot and die. She was put there by Joey...

Soon later the company went out of business, and no one had seen them since.......

Alice was crying on the floor, with rage and sadness. She thought that everyone forgot about her...
But no Bendy and Boris never did. Boris was walking around the studio, looking for nothing in particular. When he heard a girl crying. He went to get bendy, and tell him, his discoverys and findings.

"Bendy! Bendy! Where are you?" Boris said, with joy. "I'm over here, what do you want?" Bendy said, in a depressed voice. You see Bendy and Alice had a really strong relationship, Bendy was actually about to ask her out on that exact day. He never did though. He loved her so much, that he couldn't let it go. He had been depressed, ever since.

"I think I found her! I think I found Alice!" Boris replied. "How? Where?" Bendy said, confused. "I heard something, someone more like, crying. And it was a girl in that hallway." Boris explained, and pointing to the left of them. "Then what are we waiting for?!" Bendy cheered.

Alice got tired and later went to sleep

They went up to where Boris heard the crying. "I don't hear anything, Boris..." Bendy said, getting a little upset. "Well I heard it ov-" Boris was interrupted, by Bendy. "Well there isn't crying anymore, is there!?!?!" Bendy shouted, in a booming monstrous voice. As he said so, he punched the wall, levering a hole, just big enough for the sleeping angle...

Alice woke up, realizing that she must have rolled over, in her sleep, because she was on the floor, behind a table. She stood up and looked to her left side and saw the word 'Freedom' it's self. She saw a hole in the wall, just her size too!

Alice was looking around the studio, she saw how bad it had gotten from when she was last there. She was revi, when she spotted something ahead of the hallway, it looked deformed...
She walked up to it and realized that it was... Bendy! "Bendy, what happened to you?" She said surprised. "Alice...?" He questioned, he wasn't sure what had seen, if it was Alice or just his mind playing tricks on him. "Yes, is me silly..." She said as she smiled, weakly. " Where have you been? I missed you so much!!" Bendy said, with joy. "Stuck in a room, I guess..." Alice said, sadly. "What? How?" He said, confused. "Well Joey told me that he wanted to talk to me about something in there, turns out that he only wanted me gone and so, trapped me in there for about 20 years..." she answered, starting to tear up a bit. "I wished I had known, about this sooner." He said, sadly. "But hey! Joey is gone AND we are free, alone, and happy!" Alice said, cheery. "Yeah, I guess your rig- OH MY SATAN!!! I feel so bad for yelling at Boris!!" Bendy said, regretting yelling at Boris. "Well, I think it's ok, it was an accident. I guess. What do you want to do now?" Alice questioned.
"Alice I have a question, I wanted to ask you all those years ago, but I had close to none courage, will you be my..." Bendy trailed off, starting to blush a bit. Alice knew where this was going. She wanted this to happen, since the very first day they met. "Yes Bendy, yes!" Alice said, excitedly. "Really?" Bendy said, confused. Bendy was sure she was gonna day no and be mad at him. This surprised him, by a long shot. "Yes, my darling devil~" Alice said, in a sweet tone. "Thank you so much, do you want to go wander the studio with me?" Bendy asked. "Anything for you, Bendy." Alice replied, joy.

"Let's go wandering~"