Stranger's Kiss

"No. His name is Kim Jongin."

I don't know where but I think I heard this name before.

"Don't worry. He's a stubborn kid but that was just his facade." I looked at him confusedly

"Facade?" I sat down and face Kyungie Oppa

He stood up then shake off the dirt in his clothes "You'll get to know him. Come on now little monster, It's getting late." I pouted, I followed him then went to our rooms to sleep.

____________________________________

"MIN SOO! WAKE UP!"

I heard Kyungie Oppa called me downstairs. We're the only one who live here, Mom has her own place. Oppa is in University while I'm on my senior year in highschool. He took care of me eversince we were young.

I stood up before he could beat me with his spatula.

"I'm awake! I'll just take a shower!" I shouted back. I grabbed my towel then went to my own bathroom. After 15minutes I went out my room with my casual clothes. Shorts and White shirt.

"Oppa! That's smells-" I halted in the kitchen door when I noticed unknown figures. "Good." I continued. There's so many of them.

I scanned every faces inside the dining room. Oh! It's Baekhyun Oppa, he waved at me with a smile. I did the same. They are so handsome. Then my eyes got stock with the familiar face, he's not looking at me. I walked towards the back of this giant elf and took a good look to that guys face.

"YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted while pointing at him

He got startle by my sudden burst out. He immediately looked up. The boy is also shocked.

"You both know each other?" Baekhyun Oppa asked

"No" -Him

"Yes!" I shouted again.

"What? Wait Wait. Min Soo, you know him?" Kyungsoo Oppa asked

"Yes! And I know that he is a jerk! He is not a good influence for you Oppa! Stay away from him!" I said, I'm mad! How could he show his face to me!!

"Wait Min Soo. Calm down Ok? Tell me what's going on here." Kyungsoo Oppa went near me then patted my head.

"Oppa. The other day, when I runaway, I went to the Coffee shop I usually hang out. Then I came went to the toilet then when I went out... Thi-... this.."

"I kissed her." he said in a normal tone. All of us turn to his direction. I saw the others eyes wide opened and their jaw dropped. I looked at Oppa and saw the same.thing.

"That's why Oppa I'm telling you to stay away from that guy!" I'm shaking my brother's hand while talking. I saw him gulp the lump on his throat before facing me.

"Soo. This guy who kissed you.."

I cutted him off. "I know! He's an asshole!!" I said then gave that guy an stern look before I smirked

"What did you just say?!" He stood up and tried to walk in my direction but the boy beside him stood up to block his way. Woah! He's like a tower.

"Kris don't block my way!! I'm showing this girl who's the asshole!" He growl. I laughed at him remembering his face when I kicked his thing.

"Oh Really? I wish you have seen your face that time when I kicked you thing!" I said in between my laughs

"You Brat!" -Him

"Bastard!" -Me

"Retard alien!" -Him

"Perverted pedo!" -Me

"Bit-" he was cutted by my brother

"STOP! You two! I don't know what's going on here but all I know is you should stop arguing and start talking!" Oh no. Oppa is mad.

"Kai! You'll explain to me what happened later after you talked, Ok? No food for the both of you! Go to the garden and talk!"

"I don't wanna talk to this stupid pervert stranger Oppa!!" I crossed my arms in front of my chest

"He's not a stranger anymore Soo." I gave him a what-are-you-saying look. "That pervert stranger.. is Kim Jongin. Your fiancé." He continued

My jaw dropped. Did I heard him right? I looked to that pervert then back to my Oppa. Oppa nod then pushed me out of the dinning room. I saw him gesture to that pervert to come.

Kyungie Oppa gave us an stern look before saying..

"You two. Talk."