Tom and Star gentle fan fiction

Star and Tom were walking on the stone bridge of Mewni. Their hands locked with a strong grip while staring at the beautiful waters that held fish that nobody ever seen, Golden Fish, Sicarai Fish, Wishian fish and Haunui Fish. Star stared at Tom with a gazing look and Tom gazed back. Her hands in his silk smooth hair. 

"I can't believe I was blind all these years," Star whispered "Marco obviously never loved me."

"At least you're here now," Tom chuckled "Imagine what Marco feels like losing a girl like you though."

"He never loved me, even when he acted so, he never did,"

"He's in the past now, my dear, we're the only ones that matter now."

Star looks at her obsidian ring with little bits of diamond inside. She laughs gently and nods.

"I guess so," She smiles "I love you."

"I love you too," Tom smirks "My queen."

"My king"

They both looks around slowly to acknowledge whats happening around them. Theres people arguing, verbally fighting, some even physically.

"What will we do when we're the rulers of this civilization," Star asked.

"I'm not quite sure, my dear," Tom says blankly "We must not make this better though."

"Why not?"

"They're people. They have their own problems and they can't expect someone else to solve them, heh, unless it involves death and misery."

Star giggles. "You're still my evil king, even after several years."

As dawn comes by, they go back to their palace talking about their past and sins. Whenever they get to the palace, they wait for the gate to drop down for them like always. Star thinks about how much she has changed and what she is now.

"Tom?" Star whispered.

"Yes?" Tom answered.

"Do you think that I changed from when I was still on Earth?"

"Sure, a little bit'. But that doesn't change anything,"

"It doesn't?"

"Well yeah. Everyone goes through changes,"

"Heh... Yeah I guess so."

They stood in silence for about 10 seconds and then the gate quickly dropped and they were let into the palace. Once they went to their room, they both went to their 40 inch wide TV and turned on Crunchy Roll. Tom took the remote control and turned on Star's favorite anime show. They both snuggled up in their blankets and grabbed all the pillows on their beds like every night. 

Everything is normal again at the end of the day.