Before - How and till now

I'm Roxas_Prowers if no one uses the _ in Google search. I won't appear.during like 2015 or 14 . I was in deeply in a shop. I didn't know how I got into it but it was there. I was shipping Pikachu with snivy. Like almost everyday I Google scearch it but.... the fandom died out because it was only a few ship it . I watch pokemon black and white on tv and notice these two act a little bit parent like. Pikachu the fun loving father as Snivy the serious mother.  It's a relationship they has on that journey. It's something different with all the female pokemon Pikachu have encounter before and yet alone on the same team. I'm like " this ship must live" But when ever I look it up.  It keep showing snivy x oshawott. Like really ? Osahwott has a different relationship with her but it different with Pikachu.

I lost interest after like 4 months but I choose to look it up in YouTube because I was so into YAW ( you always win) minecraft (now they do like C.O.D) . Then i came to this one YouTuber called clockwork . She was doing like art,  animations , and asks or dares. I kinda enjoyed them. Like she been doing these for a while and I keep watching and subscribe to her.  My YouTube channel had 0 subs because I had a name that I wish I had change long ago.  Then i started as Captain Tails. I was like new to this whole world of YouTubers . I also notice she a a huge ton.of subscribers already. "How can I get her to notice me and be like friends ".

It was like I had made a story that I hardly write in anymore because I have no ideas on what to write and other characters to it. Till i felt like I wanted to write again and told her about it and then we started talking.  We have a common interest as we talk about pikachu and snivy and how perfect they are together . But it was when i keep getting writers block because I can't keep up with it as some of my books I lost forgotten in time. Then i started in Google + a social network app by Google. Then i met a lot of other artists , role players ,and her friends . I was able to get to know her a lot more as I myself beginning to change my self (which i still because there still a lot to learn but still remain as my self ). We give each other ideas , role play there and here but then I started to change my name to Roxas prowers because well. It's something orginal and I looked it up myself and no one has taken the name so here i am. As i keep living life as it becomes busy with work. I just want to keep doing i always been doing and do videos for fun, be there for my best friend / kitty friend, give support to winter(and tease her with ashter or wintash) as I remain as many secrets of a book. I has many secrets and winter never tells me one because well. She already suffer a lot and I want to help her and her friend want to help her recover as she gain more subscriber by the months as I trying new ways to make my videos interesting.

There nothing but friendship between me and her. That I will make a short story of ash x winter as I can (and annoy her) and make things better.

This is Roxas Prowers here signing out.