∾ I ∾ ℱℐℛᏚT ℳℰℰᎢℐℕᎶ

///001-Him and Her///

I hand over a wrinkled five dollar bill over the marble countertop. The girl behind the register, looking to be about seventeen or eighteen, gives me my change and a flirty wink. I smile politely, careful not to appear like I'm flirting with her in return. "Wait just a second~!" She tells me, her dark, glossy lipstick, which might be attractive to other guys, didn't appeal to me.

I click my tongue. She hasn't made an attempt to treat the other customers well, yet, I was the very center of her attention. Luckily, she can't focus just on me now. I take this opportunity to glance to the right at the activities in the kitchen. I stop glancing when I notice a blonde guy working on a certain cup.

I look away every so often, hoping that the creepiness of my checking him out is nullified by my averting my eyes. In the middle of trying to tell his age, he looks up, meeting my eyes. I hold the stare, but his eyes shoot back to his work.

We make eye contact only a few more times before my order is finished. "Zavier?" The guy I've been looking at from the kitchen calls my name with a timid, quiet voice.

I take the two cups of warm liquid he's handing me. I notice he doesn't talk to me, or say 'Have a nice day!' like he has for the others. "Thanks." I smile a little, allowing a less forced expression than I had given the register girl.

Drinks in hand, I leave the cafe. The benches around the exterior of the building tempt me. With little resistance, I fall into the temptation and sit on one. While comfortably placed there, I place a cup next to me and keep hold of the other. Pulling the soft, warm beverage to my mouth, I reach for its straw. Right away, I realize there is no straw to it.

Dissatisfied in my straw-less drink, I make my way back into the cafe to find one. The guy who delivered my orders to me earlier is still working on the orders. However, contrary to my hopes, the register girl was not busy. "Hey..." She eyes me up. A disgusted feeling hits me. "You look pretty fine~" Her lip gloss is still present. "Did you need something?" The clothes under her uniform harm my eyes. "Or... Are you here to see me~?" Her words sound cliché and practiced. I can't stand it when people are this way.

Rolling my eyes, I ask for the straw I have yet to receive. Her mouth curves into a smile that again, is wasted. Then I watch as she stumbles to get a straw, her light brown hair flies and flops from her back. The blonde guy asks if she's alright, yet she ignores him. Rude... I allow the thought to be directed at her.

///002-All at a Café///

It takes her too long to get the straw, causing my impatience. I return to my new habit of glancing at the guy. What is his name...? How old could he be...? Is he looking at me too...? I continue to wonder until the relentless flirt of a girl reappears. She hands me a paper-covered straw. On it, writing I don't have the chance to read as her slender, long-nailed fingers cover my hand. A wink from her and I leave.

I shake my head at the neat writing on the paper. 'I think you're suuuuuuper hot~ come back and talk to me again sometime~ With Love, Angela~💖.' Sadly, I'm used to this kind of thing. Thanks to the lack of a garage, I put the wrapping in my pocket and use the straw for my drink. I feel a little bad about checking out the blonde guy, not only because he seemed unnerved by it. I don't think my boyfriend would mind much, this guy is cute. Speak of the devil... I pull out my smartphone at a tone. "Hello?" I start.

The voice of my boyfriend flows from the phone and enters my awaiting ears. "Ze! Where the heck are you?!" Now I really feel bad, he sounds like he's been stressing out and misses me.

I click my tongue, touched by his call and worry. "Tyr~ I'm okay, I'm at the cafe." I pause. "Are you alright?" I ask.

A process of ten seconds is usually necessary for him to calm down. "I just... thought maybe you were hurt or...!" He starts panicking over the phone again.

I usually don't make him wait like this. The fact that I am late must be killing him. "Hey, Ty, I'll be home in five minutes, ok?" He replies right a with a yes, and I leave the cafe lot, hanging up the phone.

The sidewalks are not always the same down a road, and this is true on ours. I trail off into thought about my boyfriend as I weave from sidewalk to sidewalk. Tyler, my nearly twenty-two year old boyfriend and I live in a small house in a cute little town. Though very little the town is, there are many people here, enough for two schools. First is a Primary school, teaching grades one up to six. A Secondary school, containing grades seven up to twelve is right up to college. Our town doesn't have enough people or money in it to support a college.

///003-He's Easy to Tease///

Without realizing, I've made it home and the doorbell has been sounded. I wait for my boyfriend to come to the door. When he opens it to let me in, he looks upset. "Why didn't you come back right away?" He asks me, trying to intimidate me with his glare. I hold out the drink I haven't started and he smiles. "Aww~ Ze~ you didn't have to get me this!" He says, happiness lighting up his face. It's not fair when he smiles so suddenly, it makes me want to tease him.

I stop sipping my latte and grab my shirt around my stomach. "Hey... Ty... I think... they put... salt... in my latte..." I fall to the ground, melodramatically.

Tyler panics for a few seconds before calming himself and taking my cup from my hand. With one taste, Tyler can tell this prank is over. He picks up his troublesome boyfriend, which is me, and walks inside. I follow in shortly after. Ty sits on the couch, obviously not too flattered with the greeting he received.

I walk over to the back of the couch, which is only a few steps straight from the door. "Ty? I'm sorry~... Com'on Ty." I smile, knowing exactly what to do. I slowly raise my hand and place it on his head gently. He looks exactly the same as before, totally ignoring my presence. "Com'on Ty... You know that you don't want to ignore me~." I chuckle a little before moving my hand around in his hair.

He hits my hand away. Without looking at me, he tells me, "You are messing up my hair." He seems like he might actually be upset. I lean my chest on the back of the couch, allowing myself enough space to wrap each arm around him.

He moves so quick that I have no time to react. His lips catch onto mine as he pulls me into his mind. I know he doesn't like when I joke about life and death situations. I know he would hate himself if I left him behind. I like his way of kissing, but I prefer being in control. I nibble on his lip, asking for him to open his mouth.

Realizing this, he puts his hands on my shoulders and nudges me back. I show a mock-dejected look to his look. "Don't do that again..." He stares straight into my eyes and doesn't so much as blink.

"Do what~?" I ask, letting my a's slowly pronounce their importance in my words. "The joke?" I smirk at him. My finger touches and slides across his bottom lip. "Or... the kiss~?"

I gain a subtle blush from him. It's all I need to see. Flopping down next to him, I await our daily routine. A few seconds later, a hand grabs my face, and lays me on my back. My head falls onto a soft surface. The hand that covered my eyes, now covers his face.

I realize, as my hair settles down, he is allowing me to lay on his lap. "T-Ty?" I murmur. Looking up at him.

He keeps his face covered. "Just shut up..." He turns on the television with a frantic click on the remote. This action causes me to chuckle but watch along with him.

Time like these are what I love about my boyfriend. These days happen all too often now, soon however, average, nonchalant peacefulness, may not be as common.