~A tale of summer~

“Do you-.....like summer..?”       

 “ Probably ,…..”  

“ i see..”  

 I ask her….  “ Do you like summer..?” 

 she  answered  “..yes I do….cause’ …….i can see the sky clearly.. “…..

 we talks a lot, and laugh together. She’s a dear friend of mine.

..” Did you know…?”   she asked..,

 “know what?” I replied…

 “ about a famous folktale about a ‘tree’..” she said….,

“what ‘tree’..?” I asked.

 “  A ‘tree' that has a golden leaves……actually..it’s the sunlight it reflects…….people used to call it a summer  'tree'..”  she stated….

”summer 'tree' , huh?..”

 “so what about that 'tree' then..?” I continued.. 

“ well , they say…when you hanged a paper on the leaves….that has a wish written on it…you’re ‘wish’ would be granted..” she stated….

 “ hahahaha….really?..that’s cool!..” I replied and laugh…

” hmp!.. you don’t believe me don’t you?..”  she childishly stated,  I laugh and said..

” supposed that’s true, what would you wish?..” I asked, 

“ you, what would you wish…?” she asked me in reply,

 “ ehhh- I asked first..” I insisted and asked the same question again…, but she didn’t answer , she asked me the same question instead, so I did answer..*sign* …

” well, supposed my wish would be granted…that would be ...”…

”what?’ she muttered….

I continued  then…“ That would be…to become famous! And rich! Or become a superhero..!  what do you think is better..?”  I laugh and said.

” you!~seriously..what is  you’re wish?” she seriously asked…

”fine….my wish..well…that would be..to see other people’s wish came true..”.. I answered.  

 “ Why?...why would you wish for others when you can have it yourself…?” she asked me…

 “why?...well, that’s because there are a lot people who does struggles everyday than me..i bet they deserve a ‘wish’…” I answered her…, she suddenly smile and said…

” you….are really a kind person…”.

“ HEY- LUKE…!! WAKE UP~!!  “ …..

someone shouted. My head really hurts…..

  (inside the classroom)(suddenly woke up)…

..” Dream?”….just a dream huh?..”I blubber….” Hey..!..you fell asleep again….so?..did you have a good dream..?”…alice said….a childhood friend of mine…..

”dunno..” I answered….

”crap~!,what time is it now?..” I asked…..” our favorite subject….recess~!!!!!!...”

 Arthur shouted out of nowhere…. Well… a friend of mine….you could say… *sign*….

Few days before summer vacation…

( Teacher announces..)

“ Okay class!!...listen…since summer vacation is near…I want you to submit all the paper works ive assigned few days ago……if you want to have a carefree vacation…you better do that ~!!...geez…you kids…are surely lucky…..having such a youthful and careless life…ive missed mine too…….(teacher!!!...*my classmates shouts)….*bell rings..*..”yehey…!!” everyone happily shouted…