2 - THE CRUSH

Ivana Young

"Will you stop it? Calm down. You are making my head hurt." Anastasia, my little sister, told me. I looked at her. Hmm, she's a pretty little thing for a 13 year old. 

"Stas, you know who's coming right?" She nodded. "And you know that I freaking like the guy right?" Again, she nodded. "Then there goes your answer. I can't stop pacing. I can't calm down."

"It's just Threat. We always see him in school. I don't understand why you're so giddy." Of course, I mean she was just 13 for Pete's sake. She wouldn't understand.

"Stas, I put effort in myself tonight. That's why." She looked at me. I was wearing a red bodycon, roundneck, sleeveless dress that goes down until about two inchess above my knee. I had a bit of a make-up on and I put my hair in a high ponytail and wore my black toe-friendly Valentino heels. 

"You look really pretty, Iv. I'm sure he'll notice you tonight!" My sister chimed. I laughed. Man I love my siblings. They were so supportive. 

My family and Threat's family we're friends. I guess you could say he and my brother practically grew up together. They were tight - a typical bestfriend relationship. When I was 8 and he was 13, Threat taught me how to play the piano. That was the first time I actually noticed him. Yes, it's hard not to notice him. He was a handsome boy but that was the moment I actually started to see him as somebody I could like. You know those moments wherein a friend or a complete stranger suddenly became so important and actually had an impact on your life. Yeah, that's how it was. He played the Winter Sonata. He was beautiful. 

Then I was broken out of my thoughts when Tamara Monterona called me. Wait - Tamara? What was Tam doing here? "Tam?" I smiled. Her family was also a friend of mine. 

"Ivana!" She called. "Tam, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were fond of parties now." I laughed. Tamara, like me, kept to herself and her family. It was almost too hard to believe because the girl is so gorgeous and oozing with appeal. 

"I was invited. I came with my boyfriend." She said, dreamily. 

"Who is the lucky guy?!" I squeeled. I was so happy for her! I just know that she and her boyfriend would make the perfect couple.

"Me." That voice said. 

I turned around and gasped. "Threat?" He smiled. 

But he didn't smile at me. He was smiling at Tamara.