1

Dear Diary: means Bella is writing in her diary.
Bella's POV: means you are in the present. She hasn't written about it yet. You won't read her writing it either.
_____________________
Dear Diary,
Today is the day I move into college. My mom wanted me to start writing in this so I will remember my college adventure. Right now it is 9 and I will be leaving at 12. I am all packed, all I have to do is say my goodbyes to all the people who helped me these past years. I am going to be honest right now my mom is crying. Her and I are like best friend we went to the mall together. We went on road trips, basically all the things you would do with your best friend. My mom is my best friend. I wasn't exactly popular or known at all in my school. But I liked it that way, no drama. But I was still bullied. My family is on the wealthy side so people would say I didn't talk to them because I was too rich. What does that even mean? My mom said she could homeschool me but I didn't want to appear weak. Mom wants to talk got to go.

10:45/ mom wanted to talk about safety in college. Does she really think I will become this party girl who hooks up with every guy on the football team? Well I better keep on saying my good byes. Talk to you when I am at college!

4:15/ longest drive ever! But, I am here! At college! But, I can't find the place I will be staying at? It isn't the best house but the rent was cheap so I took it. I look at the address and keep on driving. When I get to the place I see it looks way nicer than it looks on the picture.

 When I get to the place I see it looks way nicer than it looks on the picture

Bella's POV
"No flash photography, ma'am." A husky voice says.

I quickly turned my head. It was a guy...wait no, a hot guy. I smiled, raised my camera, and took a picture.

 I smiled, raised my camera, and took a picture

"I live here," I say bluntly.

"Oh, do you...," he says looking me up and down.

"Yes, I do," I say getting out of my car," So you can just run along." I say flicking my fingers.

"Okay," he says with a smirk and walks towards the house. My mouth drops and I start blushing. I run after him.