PROLOG

**PROLOG**
Here youll get to know Lia May Quinn. The transfered girl. From Winston Hills to Irie Public School in Michigan. The reason why shes changing schools is because she wanted more friends. Winston Hills is a private school. Made only for the blue bloodeds. She always imagine herself equal as a normal person,so by achieving that she want to go to a public school. But the main reason is because her parents are divorced. She covered all the sadness with fake laughter.

Then theres Erika Sherley Weasley a.k.a the bully girl at Irie. She didnt get much attention growing up just like the usual bullies. Its because her father is an alchoholic and her mother is addicted to crystal meth. She has 2 nosy younger siblings, Brooky and Mikey. Her parents arent usually at homes so...its a real bump on the road for her. Weirdly shes popular at school. Shes the queen b. Shes the f**k girl. Shes the "pretty n' cute" slut. Name all the (girls) goals. She is goals to boys eyes, but a mean girl in the eyes of girls. Oh and she the CHEERLEADING CAPTAIN.

The last youll get to know is Hayden James Malfoy, the casanova. Every girls wanted boyfreind. Shes all the girls type. Leader of the football team. And hes wealthy too. Actually what all the girls looking for is that he already experienced the "baby making" process. But whats struggling him since 4th grade is because he is in a relationship with Erika since 4th grade. He doesnt actually want to be in a relationship BUT Erika forced him to. So the "baby making" process was forced by Erika too!
**END OF PROLOG**