♡*:.。.014.。.:*♡

☀ A V A I L A B L E ☀

🌌 T I T L E 🌌

Dancing King

🌌 GROUP/SOLO I D O L 🌌

EXO's Kai
EXO
Sunmi

(unchangeable)

🌌 I N S P I R A T I O N 🌌

Dancing Queen (idk why)
History by One Direction

🌌 G E N R E 🌌

Drama
Dance
Romance
Friends
History

🌌 P L O T 🌌

Takes place in the present and 1920s. In the 1920s, it was filled with music and dance. And everyone loved it. Especially Jongin, he loved to dance and sing and do whatever he wanted with music. He was named the 'Dancing King'. Along with his group of friends, they would dance and sing in parties and live their lives happily. He met a girl, named Jihyeon. She also loved music like Jongin. They danced the nights away. Until one day, Jongin mysteriously disapperead. His 8 friends and Jihyeon went out to search for him. But was never found, and they came up with the thought that he died. In the present times, it is still unsolved on how Jongin disapperead. But many believe that Jongin has an uncanny resemblance to Kai, a trainee who loved performing and music. Just like Jongin did. Even Kai's friends looked the same as Jongin's. While they thought Jihyeon looked like Jinny, a college student who was highly interested with history and also has a passion for music. She knows the case of Jongin's disappearance, which made her wonder where his friends are now. She finds Kyungsoo's grandchild (Kaisoo ayo), D.O as a trainee in SM entertainment. D.O provides her with his knowledge and that's where she sees Kai. She remembers Jongin and somehow feels a dejá vu. They meet. Kai gets interested in the Jongin case and they set out to find the truth.

🌌 S T A T U S 🌌

AVAILABLE

--
i was gonna write this cuz i love it sooo bad

cover attached is by SPICYMOCHI