different personality

Naruko a shy girl with baggy clothes who is often mistaken for being fat, and the so called girlfriend of the almighty Sasuke Uchiha.

In middle School Sasuke is a Playboy who always gets what he wants and he wanted naruko uzumaki as his girlfriend. He didn't like naruko,not in the slightest. He just wanted to break her heart but apparently he was too distracted by other girls he had forgotten to break up with the elegant beautiful blond.

Present (highschool)
"Baka!! I can't believe Sasuke even asked you to be his girlfriend!" Sakura said as she began pulling naruko's hair. Naruko Yelp in pain as Sakura pulled her hair. "P-please s-st-stop" she said. Naruko was already beaten up and already has cuts from Sakura. Naruko had always wore a mask to cover her like kakashi but she always wore glasses to so people tend to bully her because of her looks. Sasuke was beside Sakura witnessing all the terrible things Sakura is doing to naruko and yet he doesn't care....at ALL.

When naruko gets bully's she has to cover her face firmly or her secret will get out, basically the only thing that is making her feel like a human being are the glasses. Without it she becomes a sorta emotionless girl with dull eyes. But for now she was know as the shyest and smartest girl at school with pigtails who everybody bully's.

Sasuke smirked at the pitiful sight of naruko getting beaten up by Sakura his temporarily girlfriend.
"I bet you your so ugly that's why you have that mask on!" Sakura stated as she began taking the mask and glasses off of naruko's face which was a bad idea. Naruko was really pretty Sasuke was actually shock to see naruko this pretty. Naruko then grabbed Sakura arm that was pulling her hair and kicked her in the stomach.

Sakura fell to the ground in pain and Sasuke stood there in amusement.
Naruko looked down at Sakura with cold eyes and said "don't fuck with me" and with that she but backed on her masked and glasses and looked like she did and helped Sakura up even though she didn't deserve it.

"I-im sorry this sort of thing tends to happen alot when I don't wear the mask and glasses....gomen" naruko bowed in shame and left Sakura and Sasuke in shock.

Sasuke knew one thing,it was that he had found someone worthy of him. The naruko he knew had a shy yet sweet voice but the one that just told Sakura to fuck off had a emotionless hard yet soothing voice....odd isn't.

Naruko was in class reading and was waiting for the teacher to show up (kakashi) but he never did,he was probably busy with Iruka.
The bell ringed and naruko got up and left. No one knows about her or has ever even tried talking to her. She was really quiet so she doesn't get noticed by people much.... except for her bully's.

Naruko head to the roof top with a beautiful orange fox waiting there for her. "Hi kura~" naruko said as she bends down to pet the lovely fox.
Sasuke himself has been busy,busy finding naruko that is. His last resort to finding naruko was the roof top,you would think she'd be in the library but apparently not.

Sasuke then opens the door to hear a soft voice giggling " k-kura come on stop licking me" naruko said hugging the fox. Sasuke then thought maybe naruko isn't worthy for him after all, seeing that's she's cheating on him with this "kura". He then went to go look at who naruko was doing 'it' but only to find an innocent looking girl with glasses on,petting a fox. Naruko wasn't wearing the masked,she had never wore the mask on in front of kura,not if there was someone there. Sasuke hid and watched as naruko began snuggling kura and sang a song. Sasuke took out his phone and recorded naruko singing.

You're the sound of a song and I can't get you out of my head
You're the calm in the storm
You're voice saying come back to bed
Maybe I'm just too tired to keep running
Maybe you're what I never saw coming

Am I in your head, half as often as you're on my mind?
If I don't make sense, please forgive me I can't sleep at night
At least not alone, not anymore
Not since I found what I never went looking for
And now you're in my head
I must've lost my mind

You're the scars on my skin
You're the past I don't wanna erase
You're the words on my lips that have left
But I still seem to taste
Maybe I'm just too tired to keep lying
Maybe you're all I ever wanted

Am I in your head, half as often as you're on my mind?
If I don't make sense, please forgive me I can't sleep at night
At least not alone, not anymore
Not since I found what I never went looking for
And now you're in my head
I must've lost my mind

Song:lost my mind

Sasuke was in all awe surprise. He came out if where he his and said "will you sure do have talent don't you naru-chan". Naruko quickly turned around and saw Sasuke
She quickly covered her face and walked pass by Sasuke with kura behind her. Sasuke then smirked and said to naruko "you don't want this video of you singing out now do you?" Sasuke chuckled and turned around to naruko. "W-what do y-ou want uchiha" naruko said not facing Sasuke.

In amusement Sasuke then said "will for starters why don't you look at me first dobe" he said as he smirked. Naruko sighed and turned around facing Sasuke but not making eye contact.

"What teme" naruko asked. "Sooooo Na-ru-ko, mind telling me what's with the get up" Sasuke said as he got closer to naruko. Naruko felt shivers going down her spine. "I-its just a get up,a phase nothing m-more" she said still not meeting sasuke's eyes. "Is that so" Sasuke said with a grin.

Thx for reading
(Excuse ma flaws)°~°