Our Destination Ch.12

Laura's P.O.V

Months passed by from all this drama. And somehow I managed to step away from all this boy drama. I just realised, for now I need to focus on what's right. And right now all I'm focusing on is my career. Not to mention. .alot of things are going on with my career and it couldn't get any better. I just got a lead role for this major movie ( ASOH ). And...I'm in a music video..BOOM ! Turbo Blast. And there's a bonus...We just got an Austin and Ally Season 4. Oh and things are getting better for Ross too. At least it's distracting him.... Teen Beach Movie 2...Great...but I'm happy for Ross. He really loves doing the movie. Now knowing that there's a part 2...he got really joyous. Hehe....I feel like I'm growing more mature...and anxiety starts building up inside me. R5 is becoming more famous !! And more inappropriate. But hey ? They're all adults now. So yeah.. Let's see what's happening next in my life.

End of P.O.V

Laura: * giggles * Haha yes. Intriguing indeed.

Ariana: Guess what ??

Laura : What ??

Ariana: Me and Jai made up !!

Laura: It's Jai and I.

Ariana: What ?!

Laura: That's not the propper grammer for that type of matter. Or for any type of matter.

Ariana: Oh yeah..pfft ! You got me..

Laura: *sigh*

Ariana: What's wrong ?

Laura: Oh nothing. Season 3 finished shooting you know ? And I miss Ross I haven't seen him..

Ariana: Aw, don't you worry. You're gonna see him eventually. You saw him a couple days ago. You hugged ! Oh and congrats on making the part on The Vamps new music video.

Laura: Thanks. And I didn't make it..I was chosen. Feels good to be chosen. Especially in a cute british band.

Ariana: Add it girl.  You still shooting for the music video ?

Laura: Yeah..it takes a couple of days. Speaking of which I gotta get ready..Bye !!