Chapter Eleven

I have made my decision I will never see them again.

Author's Note: for the next few chapters it'll all be from Jaelyn's P.O.V :) also hope you're enjoying this.

When I came home from the doctor I immediately bursted into tears in my room. I'm having twins how is it even possible, I don't want to have them but I don't want to kill them because they're alive in my stomach. Maybe I could keep them and stay out of contact with the boys.

It'll be hard for me to tell them because I don't know who the father is. I guess by having these things that are inside my fetus will be enough for me to let go of my first love. First things first building up the courage to tell my parents hoping that they don't murder me for being so stupid.

I walked downstairs and walked into the lounge calling out to my parents what's more luring when you yell that you need to tell them something important.

"Miss Jaelyn what's so important that you need to tell us?" Mum questioned me.

"I'm s-sorry mum & dad I'm a bad daughter." I yelled out with tears streaming down my face.

"Why would you be a bad daughter Jaejae?" Dad asked me in a concerned voice trying to comfort me with a hug.

"Don't hug me! I'm a bad daughter because I have 2 things living inside my tummy!" I whailed out beginning to feel depressed.

"Yaa! You're not a bad daughter you never have been if you want to have them we will fully support your decision won't we honey." Mum said in a reassuring tone and dad agreed with what she just said.

"Is he the father? The one that came over that time." Dad asked me.

"I don't know it's either him or this other guy." I said sadly.

I really don't want to have the things in my tummy while I'm in the same town as them.

"Can we move back to jeju by aunt Suzy or can I move there and you guys stay here I don't want them knowing about my situation." I asked my parents.

"If that's what you want we will book you a flight to jeju and you can leave tomorrow I just hope that our daughter will stay safe and healthy." Mum said.

"If Yuta ever comes over don't tell him that I've left just tell him that I don't want to see him anymore." I told my parents heartbroken.

I know that I won't stay heartbroken for long because I will be having two beautiful children that'll fill in the holes in my heart.

My alarm went off extra early this morning my mum had packed my things for me and made me a hot soup in a flask to keep me warm while on the plane. The flight was so boring and my legs were getting cramps I couldn't seem to fall asleep either and there was a screaming baby on board too, great.

When the plane landed and all the passengers were walking through the terminal I saw my aunt Suzy, she's also super supportive of my decision as well. As we were on our way back to aunt Suzy's house I couldn't help but think about Yuta, I even bought me a new phone and threw out my old one so that I'm out of contact with him. It hurts so much but it's the right thing for me to do, the best thing for me and the twins as well as Yuta & Taeyong.

I don't want to see them again because I'm afraid I will just be a burden to them both and I can't imagine how heartbroken they would be if one of them found out they weren't the father.

It's better this way, it's safer.

"I'm sorry Yuta I'm trying to protect our love instead of hurting it even more and Taeyong thank you for all the happy times. If you both wait I will eventually come back if you have faith please wait for me. " I whispered to myself knowing that they would never hear what I just said.

We arrived at aunt Suzy's place and there was my best friend oh god I missed him so much. He didn't say much to me all he did was grab all my things insisted that I got a lot of rest for the twins. I missed having a friend who genuinely cared about me like Hyunjin does.

Author's Note: I couldn't think of a guys name for Jaelyn's best friend and Hyunjin is the first name to pop up in my head ;) he's also one of my bias wreckers in stray kids. I hope you like how the plot is going.