twenty

jayjay
alex

i was summoned

jayjay
i miss u bitch

I miss u too, wanna hang today?

jayjay
yes at my place?

i'll be home in 10 minutes

jayjay
are u still at that guys house?

my bestfriend kian?
yes im in the car right now

jayjay
okay then bye, drive safely babygirl

i will

I locked my phone and focused on the road, the last few days have been great. I already miss kian and the others but I' m so excited to see justin who apparently got a bunch of new tattoos.

I pulled in to my driveway and ran to the door. I locked myself in and went to change.

when i was done changing the doorbell rang, I ran to the door and opened it.

"hey biebs" I smiled and took my shoes on "hello babygirl" he mumbled kissing my cheek.

I smiled at my nickname and finished tying my shoes.

"shall we go?" I asked and closed the door and locked it.

we went to his car and got in "I'm thirsty" he said, i nodded "metoo"

we drove to a smoothie place and ordered our smoothies

"pose for a picture" justin said pulling out his phone, I posed and heard the well- known click

"you look good" he said and looked at the picture "thanks I try" i laughed and took his hand and pulled him out of the place and into the car.

finally we reached justins house and we both got out.

"who's here?" I said and walked up to the front door "my tattoo artist, ryan, johny and a few others don't worry I' m gonna introduce you"

we got in the house and went to the backyard meeting a lot of eyes.

"hi guys this is my friend alexa, alex this is my friends Ryan, johny and my tattoo artist john" he said, they all did a little wave greeting me.

"oh yes let me see the masterwork" I said excited,he pulled up his shirt revealing his bare chest almost covered in tattoos, It was hot

"wow" i said smiling, everybody laughed

"thats a lot" I said and studied the tattoos "yes and we're not done yet " the tattoo artist said, i gaped

justin smirked "do you like it?" I nodded

"justin its time" the tattoo artist said, we all walked back to were he was getting tattooed at

"alex can I hold your hand?" he asked smirking I laughed and took his hand.

justin was now done with the tattoos and he did so fucking well

"I want a tattoo" I said joking. "what do you want?" the tattoo artist said making his equipment ready

"yeah you should totally get one" justin said smiling.

  "well ok" I replied sending him a smile, I already have like 11 tattoos.

"i have an idea of what I want" I said and looked down.

"and what is that?" the tattoo guy asked, I took a deep breath, wow this Is actually so hard to talk about.

"I want a tattoo in red ink that says "not afraid" he nodded.

"where and why?" he smiled "on the inside of my left elbow" I said and showed him.

"and its personal" he nodded and started the needle.

"you ready?" he asked, I nodded holding justins hand "okay here we go" fuck it hurts so bad, I squeezed Justins hand trying to smile

"and you're done" he said and cleaned my arm "omg thank you it's so beautiful" I said and hugged him.

it was dark now and the others left an hour ago.

justin and i were just watching a random tv show chilling

"can I ask you something" justin mumbled looking at my new tattoo "sure" I said and rested my head on his shoulder

"what is the meaning behind the tattoo" he said sounding nervous "It's okay if you don't want to tell me" he gave me a smile of comfort

"It's okay, i'm going to tell you" I said and took a deep breath. "okay so on this arm" I said and showed him my left arm

"you can see a lot of scars" I whispered,  he nodded and looked at them.

"I made them" I said, a tear ran down my face, he just looked at me for a second and then hugged me.

"alex I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked" he said pulling me closer to him.

"no its okay" I said and wiped the tears away

"back in 2015 my boyfriend died, I was so miserable that self harm was my only way coping with it, then one night I tried committing suicide, I got caught and thats when I realized what I was doing and stopped "

I looked up at him, he felt sorry for me and I hated it.

"and, not afraid means?" he asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

"not afraid means that im not afraid of what i used to do, and who I used to be. but that I  now know that I'm never going to do anything like it again" I said and smiled.

"I love u" he said and buried his face in my neck, I was surprised by the words that had just come out of his mouth but they sounded so right.

"I love u too Justin" I said and looked up at him and then I did it I kissed him, he kissed me back and thousands of butterflies went crazy in my stomach.

_

vote and comment