OUR FIRST DATE

"Hey," a familiar voice spoke. "I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date. I heard you are coming out soon." I turned around and saw Jacob. "I get out in an hour. Where do you want to go?" I spoke calmly. An hour later I was at Olive Garden sharing pasta with him. I was wearing my holey jeans and lacey shirt with nothing underneath. He wore a football jacket with jeans kind of like mine. Then my friends Kristi and Katie busted in. Katie was the brains and Kristi came for the adventure, and was mostly the looks. They shouted, " KATELIN YOU COME TO THE BATHROOM WITH US SO WE CAN TALK!" I got up and walked to the bathroom behind them. As soon as we got in there, Katie started bursting her lungs out with science stuff while Kristi walked to the huge mirror and started fixing her hair and makeup. Classic Kristi. "SO THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T DATE JACOB!" she yelled. "I wasn't listening," I said. "YOUR FUTURE BABIES WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!!" she screeched. "Well I still love him," I said. " Whatever," she shouted and drug Kristi out, not listening to her protests of how much of her makeup she hadn't fixed. Katie left. I walked back to Jacob's table. "Wow I could hear her." I blushed at what was said. Then I sat down and we continued eating. After about 30 mins., we left and went to the mall.

He bought me a bouquet of peach roses and some jewelry. I got him some cologne and stuff guys like. We had the best time. Then, around 8:00, he drove me home. He walked me to my door where he kissed me. Wow. This was my first kiss. I am 17, and this is my first true kiss. Everything felt right.