Chapter Three

Nico's POV

     "Who's coming?!" I called, holding up the car keys in my hand.

     "Obviously me." Jason said, stepping up.

     "I've already met him. I'll stay here." Thalia called, sitting on the couch.

     "I wanna go!" Leo shouted, jumping up.

     "You can go, but you have to behave alright? And you can't freak out or do anything stupid, okay?" I asked him. He nodded and saluted me.

       "Aye aye!" He shouted.

       We were visiting Percy again for the third time. It was Jason, Thalia and I the first two times and this time we're taking Leo instead of Thalia. I've been storing information about him in a notebook while the other two interact with him. I still talk to him, but I'm mainly the observer.

       We drove to the Asylum, Leo bouncing up and down in his seat as we drove. We got there, checked in and went to his room. We slipped in, shutting the door behind us. He looked up at us with his emotionless face, then his personality changed instantly. "Hey. Nice to see you, again." He greeted.

     "I'm assuming that's a happy personality?" I asked. He nodded. He still hasn't smiled, but you can tell when he's happy.

     "Personality?" Leo question. Percy's eyebrows knit together and he scooted away from Leo.

     "Don't worry, Leo's nice. He wont harm you." I assured him. He nodded slowly and became emotionless again.

     "So you have a different person for each emotion you feel?" Leo asked.

     "This passive personality doesn't talk." I told Leo. "But yeah."

     "Hmm. Well, nice to meet you Percy! I'm Leo, obviously, SuperSizedMcShizzle!" 

      "Super... Sized... McShizzle?" Percy asked, obviously confused.

      "Yeah! Or Hot Stuff!" Leo exclaimed. "Cause I'm so hot, you know?"

      "Sure..." Percy said, scooting away from him slighty.

       "Leo, you're scaring him. I told you not to fool around, didn't I?" I asked.

      Leo huffed, looking offended. "You should know that I can't go somewhere without fooling around by now Neeks!"

      Percy coughed behind his hand, but I could tell his was snickering. He pulled his hand away, smirking. "Neeks?" He asked, looking like he's trying to hide laughter.

       I rolled my eyes at him. "I hate that nickname." I muttered.

      "But it's so cute! It's a cute name for something... Not cute!" Leo exclaimed.

      This time Percy was laughing for real and I couldn't believe it. "Leo, you got him to laugh!" I whisper yelled at him.

     "I know!" He whispered yelled back.

     "I like Leo." Percy decided, smirking.

     "Great, you like Leo on his first visit but you don't like me on the third. That makes sense." I said, rolling my eyes teasingly.

    "Hey, I like you!" He exclaimed with a poer face. Still no smile, dang it.

    "Uh-huh. On a scale of one to ten how much do you like the people in this room?" I asked.

    "Jason.... Six. Leo, Six. Neeks-" He snickered a bit. "Eight."

    "Wait what?! How come you like emo creature who hates everything and everyone more than me!?" Leo exclaimed, pouding a fist to his chest.