chapter 20 emmeys prospective

I went to Zari's house after school we were going to meet there to see the new costumes I spent the entire night making them last night so they would be ready. Finally I arrived at Zari's house Cole and karter we're already there. So I got out the boxes that the costumes were in ,and gave Zari her's. She opened it and looked it over. "Wow" Zari excitedly said. It was a full body suit light blue at the bottom and as it got to the top it got to a darker blue. Her costume also had a dark blue mask with glitter on it and the part of her costume that went over her chest also had glitter. Next I gave Cole his. His was the same pattern as Zari's except the color was red and his mask was dark red and there was no glitter. "cool" he said. I gave Karter his Costume next. His was the same besides the color green and no glitter. Then I opened mine it was light yellow at the bottom and dark yellow at the top. It had glitter on my costume and my dark yellow mask. "so how do we put them on?" Cole asked. " You throw these on the ground in front of yourself and then it will be on ,and you do the same to take them off." I gave them each a handful of little costume balls. Cole got red Zari got blue Karter got green and I got yellow.