The First Day

I woke up suddenly realizing that today was the first day of uni! "GUYS!!!!!!!!!, " I screamed " we're gonna be late for uni!!"
"Whhhaaatttttt??, "Came a loud drone from Tilly, " OMG! Its the first day of uni!!"
We ran down stairs shoved in some shreddies and an apple into our mouths and then ran back upstairs to wake up the others and get dressed for the day ahead if us.

Finally we were there, a couple if  steps away into one of the greatest adventures of our lives.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A couple of hours later we were in our first lesson... or should I say lecture? The lecturer was sweet scented and was dressed in a smart button up blouse and skinny jeans to make the outfit more casual. She spoke in a kind sweet tone that was calming and soothing to listen to.

Me and Esther were in art an photography class where we were learning how to layer pics on Photoshop with the latest macs and computers. Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around, there was no one there so I carried on with my work. Again another tap, I went through the same prossess about 5 times and then it stopped bit then it started happening to Esther who was sat right next to me.
At last we caught who it was.
We gave each other ' the look ' and then went back to stare at disbelief in who it was!