Intro

Hey guys. Sorry if this story sucks but this is the first one I have ever written. This idea just kind of came to me one day. I thought that it might be cool to write a story on here since I've read so many amazing ones. Feel free to comment if you have any ideas and I really hope you enjoy. On with the story.

Can you imagine losing a parent? I know that I can't, but sometimes fate has other plans for you. This is the story of how I lost my dad, mom, and basically everyone else I cared about. This is the story of how I met the love of my life, and how he is the reason I lost everything. This is my story.

I was sitting in the woods, alone. I started doing it a lot lately. Ever since I got that call. If I had never gotten the call everything would be different. I was just sitting there, enjoying the beautiful view of the city when I heard someone calling my name. 

"ELLA..... ELLA"

"I'm over here Tess."

"Ella, we've been looking for you everywhere. What are you doing here? "

"I was just thinking. Clearing my head, that's all. Are the others out looking for me too?"

"Yep, we came over to see if you wanted to see a movie or something and your mom said you hadn't been home for hours. She said she tried calling but you left your phone at home. She's really worried."

"We all are," Jax stated as he and the others found me as well.

And so it begins, I thought with a sigh. I should probably explain. Three months ago I got a phone call at school. The phone call that, little did I know, was the beginning of the end of my world. There have been four people who have stood by me and been there for me throughout it all, my best friends in the entire world, Tess, Monika, Noah, and Jax. So as I was saying, the phone call. Three months ago I was in my last class of the day, Launguage Arts. Out of nowhere, the phone rang, and at first, I didn't think anything of it, then he said my name. The boy who picked up the phone said my name. Confused, I got up and took the phone from him. That was my first mistake. "Hello..." I said into the phone.

"Hi. Is this Ms. Ella Jacobs?" Said a strange and surprisingly sweet voice.

"Yes, may I ask who's calling."

"Yes, sorry. I'm Veronica Montgomery. I'm the head nurse at the Brooklyn General Hospital. I'm calling about your father, Ethan Jacobs."

"What about him?" At this point I was worried. Really worried.

"About three days ago your father was in an accident."

"What do you mean he was in an accident?" I said, my worry rising each time she spoke. I kind of blanked out for this next part. The next thing I remember is slowly sliding down the wall. Then I screamed. I screamed and I couldn't stop. I remember everyone staring at me as my teacher ran over.

After that there was just this shuffle of people and voices. However, the only voice I could really hear was her voice. The voice that destroyed me for the first time. The first, but not the last.